Open today: 10:30 am - 11:30 pm

from USD 105.40
from USD 46.30
from USD 110.30
More Info
All reviews john monroe great fun secret agent game master great game a lot of fun friends or family fun experience whole group explained everything team building an amazing experience crime robbery pasted puzzles detective
Reviewed 6 April 2018

really nice ambient, the whole place is nice and modern. really liked the twists and turns of the game and all the special effects. our gamemaster, Valerija, was really helpful, she explained everything carefully and led us through the game (we were clumsy at first).
we are a loud group so maybe we should try it once more but try to be more quiet. would really like to go through all of the rooms!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The room was awesome, i didn't think they would split us in two groups so we had to colaborate to solve the puzzle, which was great. The room was very clean so we could lie on the floor to comunicate more easily. I almost forgot about the game master Valerija, the visit was a delight because of her.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second time in this arena and I liked it even more, I mean the room had motion sensors and lasers! (The museum robbery) We had an amazing game master (Valerija) who was really nice and helpful and she explained everything to us in detail. I love the fact that you think you’ll remember something from the last game you played and then you realise that every puzzle is pretty much unique and since every room has its own story you just have to do your best.
To anyone looking for something different and fun to do this is the place!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We went as a group of six, and did The Museum Robbery room. It was really fun, room was clean and we had fantastic time.
Valerija was our gamemaster, and was really nice, enthusiastic, friendly, and helpful.
I would highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My group of friends and I decided to go through all the rooms, starting with Mind Crime and ending with The Lab. It was a great fun, we were successful (and not so successful) robbers, crime solvers and even secret agents. And then we were victims. We couldn't have picked a better order to play the games by because of the end of the Lab game (and wasn't everything from the 2nd room onward a surprise?). It brought us closer as friends and a bit sad when it all ended but we're happy knowing that there's a possibility of a new room and the mysteries that await us there!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction