“Fun factory :D”

Zagreb Escape Room Game
Ranked #8 of 59 Fun & Games in Zagreb
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escape Room Arena is the largest escape room center in Croatia. We have 5 rooms with exciting and adventures games! Your team has 60 minutes to escape! Are you ready?
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

So far, I've been to three rooms with my friends, and I can't wait to go to the rest of them. Very very entertaining, exciting and intense every second of the game. 60 minutes of pure fun! Rooms are perfectly prepared, every story is original and different, and I strongly recommend it; it's worth the visit. P.S. We had an amazing gamemaster - Valerija. She hosted us and explained everything perfectly. Definitely coming back soon!

All reviews
in 30 reviews
"lab"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

really nice ambient, the whole place is nice and modern. really liked the twists and turns of the game and all the special effects. our gamemaster, Valerija, was really helpful, she explained everything carefully and led us through the game (we were clumsy at first).
we are a loud group so maybe we should try it once more but try to be more quiet. would really like to go through all of the rooms!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The room was awesome, i didn't think they would split us in two groups so we had to colaborate to solve the puzzle, which was great. The room was very clean so we could lie on the floor to comunicate more easily. I almost forgot about the game master Valerija, the visit was a delight because of her.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second time in this arena and I liked it even more, I mean the room had motion sensors and lasers! (The museum robbery) We had an amazing game master (Valerija) who was really nice and helpful and she explained everything to us in detail. I love the fact that you think you’ll remember something from the last game you played and then you realise that every puzzle is pretty much unique and since every room has its own story you just have to do your best.
To anyone looking for something different and fun to do this is the place!