“Sorry... only pizza”

Cro Pub
Ranked #223 of 949 Restaurants in Zagreb
Cuisines: Italian, Croatian
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Just went there... no. 7 in Zagreb... the pub looked empty. Got to the bar to ask for a menu in english: Sorry, we have only pizza! We walked away dissapointed :(
No specialities, no Croatian food...

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I was on lunch with my busyness partners and we have picked meals from daily menu,it was traditional Croatian meal „pašticada“ and it was great. Portions are big and price is reasonable.So I give it a thumbs up!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This is the only place in Zagreb/Croatia I felt as I were at home in Belgrade!Probably the best food in the Zagreb!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is great pub, placed in the Zagreb near Dom sportova. I was more than satisfied with dishes and warm great waiters.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I've been here many times. I always ate pizza and it was always good. We never waited for too long and waiters were nice.
If you don't want to pay the parking - there's Lidl store nearby where you can park for one hour. Enough time to order and eat.