“Love this place”

Pizzeria Oliva
Ranked #570 of 922 Restaurants in Zagreb
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I like their pizza very much, one of the best in town, which is now bursting with fancy italian style pizzerias. This place actually does not follow this style, but serves more hearty pizza with lot of cheese, thick dough and lots of ham and similar stuff. I never had chance to try their ćevapi, because I cannot imagine goint to this place and not eating pizza. Atmosphere is pleasant, although not suitable for going out or celebrations. you come there, eat your pizza, enjoy your quiet meal and leave satisfied.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Used to order here many times. Last week pizza was great but ćevapi were burned, actually in a last few deliveries ćevapi were burned and lepinja (bread) wasn't baked enough. We told them and they promiced they will do something about it.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I took grilled meat. I waited to long and meat was burned. Although the place wasn't crowded I waited a long time. Avoid it

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We eat ćevapi and they are very nice. Onion as it should be and kajmak very good. Cevapi are medium soft, delicious, maybe some more pepper in them. If i will be near, i will go there.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

It was cold. Tuna had black color and smelled like old dead fish. It was greasy and burnt all around. Honestly my family and I never ate pizza wich is that disgusting