Lowest prices for your stay
USD 85
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUSD 94
Booking.comUSD 85
Expedia.comUSD 94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2019

This place is a pleasant discovery for the business tourist of me.
Being a small hotel, it has a lot of advantages:
- quiet
- no rush hour at the breakfast
- rooms are big
The location gives you access to shops, restaurants and a gas station.
Ladies at the reception are very helpful and skilled.
As an advice, rooms not facing the street and on a higher floowr may be quieter.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2019 via mobile

The staff, hotel, location, comfort led to a perfect 10. The best managed place we have stayed. Up to date and clean were at the top of our list for must thing. Again a 10. The staff stood out the most. Great location, we will be back.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RogerS41
Reviewed 22 April 2019

Great value for money. The rooms are a great size and the beds are comfortable. The breakfast in the morning has all the basics and the reception team are helpful. Located in a quiet neighborhood, a little away from town means you do need to get a taxi or tram to the main attractions.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
11  Thank SJ B
Reviewed 21 December 2018

I stayed at this small hotel whilst on business in Zagreb and was pleasantly surprised by the high standards. It is a little bit out of the city centre but with excellent tram transport right outside this is not a major issue at all. The rooms were comfortable with everything I required for my short stay. The internet was pretty fast and the breakfast was good with enough of a selection to get the day started.

The staff were very helpful, with the maid even taking the time to iron one of my shirts despite my protestations that I was in fact an adult who could manage myself. The girl at the front desk was very helpful in particular and would happily answer all of my questions.

I will stay here again when travelling for business and would recommend for anyone looking for a great, simple stay in Zagreb.

Date of stay: December 2018
HotelResidence2016, Reception at Hotel Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2018

Dear Mr David,

we are glad to hear that you have positive review for our hotel,
We're looking forward to see you again.

Best regards,

Hotel Residence Team

Reviewed 28 November 2018

This is an exceptional hotel located 15 minutes or so, by tram, from the city center and 5 minutes or so from the city zoo and city park. It is located close to the tram station so you can easily hop on if you need to go into the city. Nonetheless, it is very quiet. The rooms are also exceptionally clean.

The hotel has a restaurant downstairs which makes traditional Croatian food at an affordable price.

The only missing item for this hotel is proximity to the city center.

Date of stay: November 2018