Lowest prices for your stay
Canopy by Hilton
USD 107
PricelineUSD 110
Hotels.comUSD 110
Booking.comUSD 110
All reviews water stations great hotel free bikes modern fixtures cool hotel bus and train the entire staff fitness room breakfast staff upon check breakfast spread perfect stay included breakfast great bar walking distance definitely stay here again reception desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

Really loved the decor , staff was incredible , rooms very confortable. I had a really nice time ! Easy walking distance to main city attractions . All information was provided by the staff from reception . I will return for sure

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2020

I chose the Canopy because it was walking distance to the place I worked at in Zagreb.
I am usually quite fond of the Hilton hotels, but had never before stayed in a Canopy hotel. I did not know what to expect, but left the hotel enthusiastic.
Everybody working at the hotel seems to be under 25 and looks like a fashion model. The great thing is - everybody is very professional, friendly and efficient, too. In this atmosphere I myself felt a lot younger than I am.
The hotel is only one year old, but feels like a big success. I understand why. It is urban, modern, eco friendly (for example, you have water stations on two floors and glass bottles in your room ). The products they use are top quality ( the toiletry, for example, is Apivita ).
I got up early, because I love to have breakfast, and would have liked to stay on the whole morning. I had local specialities like cheese strudel and vegetable soufflé, then smoothies and cakes, puddings and yoghurts. Don’t miss it!
I just had a look at the fitness room ( I was curious, because upon check in I was told there was a small fitness room in the basement and wanted to know what it looked like ) and thought it was not small at all and quite well equipped.
I loved my stay at this young Hilton brand representative ( actually, there seem to be only two of them in Europe right now ) and hope to go back there soon.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sunstar1019
Reviewed 6 February 2020 via mobile

Charming new and modern property. The way Canopy hotels are laid out make one feel relaxed and at home. All the staff were highly attentive and spoke very good English.

Some travelers may find that this hotel is a little distant from old town, restaurants, etc. but others will appreciate that it is in a quieter, less busy location. I walked the neighborhood around the property each night and found it to be very safe, despite the minimal street lighting.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

Loved this somewhat quirky new hotel in the center if the city. Staff were superb and spoke excellent English (not always evident in Zagreb. Restaurant was great for dinner and breakfast with some nice local dishes. Room was spacious and comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2020

This hotel is located a few minutes from Old Town, there is plenty to do around it too. My first impression was "WOW! it looks like a library." The front desk was a desk with a couple of laptops , the bar and the restaurant are on the same floor. They have AN AWESOME DECOR going on. Our room 407 was HUGE very clean and the King size bed was COMFORTABLE....The staff made our stay even better.....A MUST when you're in Zagreb..We will return...

Date of stay: January 2020