“Stay at Nadia's B&B”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

smoody55
Hollywood, Florida
“Stay at Nadia's B&B”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We spent a week in Croatia and stayed in different B&B locations
This B&B was definitely the best
Nadia is an amazing hostess
She is very accommodating and adds a personal touch to your stay
Breakfast was amazing
Healthy and presented beautifully on a large wooden table facing a lush garden
This place was the highlight of our week in Croatia
We left our car in the parking spot next to the B& B and walked to the center of town during the day and again at night
Zagreb is a very special town and staying with Nadia made it feel like home
We highly recommend this B&B

12 Jul 2017
Thank you so much my dear, I feel like jumping in the air to be highlight of your week in Croatia. You have traveled the world and I take your words as blessings for my efforts.Thank you again for sharing your experience in Embassy Row B&B with Trip advisor community. Yours Nadia
TamiD117
“One of the best experiences ever!”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The house is gorgous. Stylish, warm and welcoming. The host is SO nice, helpfull in any way possible. The Room and bath is beautifully set. A lot of attention to each and every detail. Very romantic atmosphere, the garden is stunning. The breakfast served was delicious, beautifuly set and very tasty. Location of the house is great. Very quiet and beautiful neighborhood and still close to the city.
Extremely warmly reccomended! We will definately come again .

12 Jul 2017
Dear Tami, thank you so much for your time to write a review and all wonderful words of praise. I am so happy you had great time with us. I have just made amazing apricot jam. I wish you could taste it and see it's color.12 kg of apricots and less than 1kg of sugar. You have to come back. Hugs from Zagreb Nadia
Steve B
“Fantastic hosts in a lovely setting”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We know Zagreb well but this is where we will stay when we need a place to stay in the city in future. It is a beautiful, warm and well appointed house. It is spacious and the rooms are lovely and bathroom fantastic. The hosts are extremely welcoming and could not do enough to make us feel at home - the breakfasts were consistently superb. The location is near the City Centre and it is on a great road, home to a number of embassies and the house itself has great views. Could not recommend highly enough.

12 Jan 2017
Dear Steve, Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending us to other travelers. It was such pleasure to host you. You were wonderful guests.
I already miss our morning talks. I hope to see you soon. All the best Nadia
Alen M
“Great place!”
Reviewed 6 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

"I was surprised by the beauty of the house.”The rooms were spacious and comfortable. I had lot of space for my early morning yoga practise. I love high ceilings. Breakfast is served in amazing winter garden. The lady owner is an artist, very enthusiastic about health food. I was offered very tasty plum jam made with no sugar at all. I was sorry I didn't had much time to spend in the house and outside in the garden. I will definitely be back.They made you immediately feel at home and, giving you at the same time privacy one wants. It is great to have a host and get all the secret tips about local attractions and costumes.

Travelling group: Solo
9 Jan 2017
Dear Alen, thank you for your kind review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I made also blackberry jam with almost no sugar and we have started to do yoga in the morning again. Thank you for inspiring us. Looking forward to your next visit and please call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Katarina...
Kragujevac, Serbia
“Not just beautiful B&B,amazing experience!”
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We made our reservation at the last minute deciding to stay in Zagreb after Dinamo-Juventus football game.Our job takes us to many places in the region but this place is completely different from everything that we have experience. This is uniquely beautiful house.It has look of art gallery but atmosphere of friends house. Delicious pumpkin soup really warmed our heart after long drive.We really appreciated. We personally recommend this house to everyone who is looking for exclusive beauty and elegance. Oh and organic breakfast in the orangery! Healthy and tasteful!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: art in the house
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Oct 2016
Dear Katarina,
thank you for your kind words and for finding time to write the review. You brightened my day! It was a great pleasure to have you here and share our love for organic food. In autumn, when I usually make my collection of jams and relishes I think of people which will be happy by my efforts. My best cure for fatigue. I am looking forward for your next visit.
Best wishes
Nadia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing