“Outstanding pizza, below average atmosphere, actually takeaway”
Review of Kod Zaca

Kod Zaca
Ranked #234 of 902 Restaurants in Zagreb
Price range: USD 25 - USD 100
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Story about pizzeria Kod Žaca is particular one. In my opinion it is the best pizza in town.Actually you choose thick or thin dough, type of cheese, and all the rest, they make excellent sauce and ingredients are outstanding. But the place itself is not frequented, although I cannot figure out the reason. All the people order pizza from their homes, and very rarely come to restaurant which is not bad as a matter of fact. But it is kind of strange to sit alone in a big room where there are no other visitors.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We ordered Fungi pizza and it was full of liquid which came out from mushrooms and it was bit raw. I gave 3/5 because it was big enough for two people. But I expected much more for this price!!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I never visited the place but we always order their pizza. It is always amazing, whichever kind we order. The ingredients are high quality and fully justify the price which might be considered high. I love the extras that we get with the pizza.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered pizza from here a number of times as we stayed quite close. Great taste, and jumbo sizes are enough to feed 2-3 people who can eat a large pizza to themselves.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Good pizza for the price. Every time if I order pizza it is from this place. I zagreb isfor shure one of the best which you can find. Must visit place and i may say that is good actualy great pizza with lots of ingrediants. :)