“The best sushi in Sofia”

Miyabi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #89 of 1,140 Restaurants in Sofia
Price range: USD 6 - USD 35
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Miyabi Japanese Restaurant is based in Sofia, Bulgaria with Chef Peter Mihalchev
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Fantastic sushi, pleasant atmosphere and very friendly staff.
The food is indisputably excellent. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Good service, unpretentious minimalistic interior, and a nice atmosphere. My place for sushi in Sofia, and I loved the Ramen.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, with very good service!
Belongs to one of the chefs, supervising the Masterchef show.
Not pretentious at all, though a few remarks have to be done (I guess due to Sunday afternoon idle time): cards were not accepted, just cash money and no tuna (I guess both were by accident).
Nevertheless, I strongly recommend and would revisit for sure.
Early closing, at 10 pm.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

We went there as a large group of 10, however this did not cause any delay in our orders. The staff is great - courteous and ready to assist. The food was amazing- even simple dishes, which you believe you know the taste of, are brought to a whole new level!
My only "disappointment" if I may say so, was the design of the menu -too big and the prices and weight written with a marker was not corresponding to the five star service and food we received.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

The restaurant offers delicious meals and superb service in a cozy environment. Matcha cream was a fantastic final of the dinner. Thsnk you!