“Excellent sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017

While visiting Sofia, some friends suggested Sushi night!!! I was not sure about choosing this kind of food In Bulgaria's capital. However the first moment we arrived at the restaurant, I changed my mind.
Excellent staff, impressive both indoor and outdoor and excellent food. With a variety of local and imported wines. I definitely suggest this restaurant

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

I love the sushi here! It's a very good place for business lunch or even casual dining! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Excellent sushi quality and superior service in a very nice environment inside Marinela hotel in Sofia. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is in a small park next to Kempinski Hotel. First it looked like a run down place to me me but after we settled down in a outdoor table o was quite comfortable.

I was accompanied by a colleague who recommended some Sushis. And have tried and tasted sushi earlier, I just loved it. We took a plate with different Sushis.

If you are a sushi lover you should visit this !

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

The sushi was pretty cheap and quite good quality! But we got really upset 'cause of the wine! We asked for one kind, they didn't have! Then they bring 2 different kinds and the difference within them is 10 lev! We take the more expensive and at the time of paying the difference wasn't 10 lev but 110! The guy omitted to say "hundred" saying only "50" but in reality the champagne was 150 and we had to pay for it! Was a trick and the stuff was very arrogant when we complained. Very rude and little professional! We payed but I won't step this place anymore!

1  Thank Valentina S