“Good Pasta & Good Pizza”

Maraia Fusion Bar&Diner
Ranked #192 of 1,178 Restaurants in Sofia
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Oborishte
Reviewed 19 July 2017

In a pleasant spot on the edge of the Crystal Garden, I went here twice for dinner while in Sofia, and sat outside on both occasions.The first time I had a simple Margherita Pizza, which was perfectly cooked, and the second time I ordered Chicken Tagliatelle with a Mustard Sauce, which was delicious. There was a reasonable selection of beer and wines, and the coffee was good as well. Two value for money meals, and the service was quick, although perhaps a little too quick at times, which can make you feel that you're being hurried, although I genuinely don't believe that was the intention.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We had a nice dinner. The food are international and the service was quite nice. It has a broad wine list to pair with the food. The starters and the main course was quite fast and delicious. The garden is nice and relaxing. Their location is great.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Maraia Fusion is one of my favourite restaurants in Sofia. I visit it more often than I would like to say, but this is why I could give my honest opinion about it. The place is nice, live and modern, has a garden in the summer. Is in the party center of the town. The atmosphere is very pleasant.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I saw the beautiful picture on the window display about a beautifully cooked pork knuckle! Well, when it was placed in front of me - it looked like it was cooked during the Ottoman Empire ! Too bad, could send it back. The waiter asked how was my dinner. My answer was one simple word "OLD!"

Reviewed 29 December 2016

It was a very good restaurant,the food was good,and the prices quite cheap,the only problem was there was alot of people smoking inside