“Manicure and pedicure ”

Royal Beauty Center
Ranked #2 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Sofia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Royal Beauty Center is a luxury place in the heart of Sofia where you can find Hairdressing, Manicure, Pedicure, Facial, Cosmetics, Wax, Massage, Fish Spa and other services.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

BEST Gel Extantions MANICURE AND PEDICURE with Gel polish ♡ Professional services and friendly people

2  Thank Elena H
"elena"
"bulgaria"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I was a drop in client for pedicure and manicure- the girls are delightful and asked me to review. I am sorry but it is not all positive. I had a pedicure with shellac polish - good job. The set up for pedicures could be better - there is a poof on a wooden bench with sharp, unfinished corners. I found the manicure disappointing - normal polish but not very professional finish - see photos. I don't think the nails were left to dry sufficiently between coats, there was no steeping of fongerss to soften cuticle, no moisturiser/ massage. The lightening in the salon is poor so the girl perhaps did not see the contours/surfaces very clearly. As soon as I reached the restaurant next door I saw dents and smudges in the polish. Sorry but not a great job.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The best place for relaxing and enjoying!!! Very professional massages and smiling stuff! I had my perfect SPA day. Thanks Definitely i will back there

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I was on a short weekend trip in Sofia and was looking for a place to get a pedicure. Scheduling by phone was easily done. Staff is very friendly and nice and speaks english. The lady doing the pedicure was so nice and did such a great job that I decided to have a manicure as well.
In sum, I can recommend “Royal Beauty” in Sofia.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I went in for a pedicure and manicure with gel polish. Although the attendants were very nice the lady did my gel polish horribly. After 3 coats another lady came and took her place. She had to start completely over! At this point I was ready to cancel the entire thing and just say forget it. She filed the polish off and pro,used it would only be 15 min. 45 min later she finished and 2 days later the polish started chipping. This polish is supposed to last 2 weeks minimium and it already looks terrible at 2 days. I'm very disappointed especially after the amount I paid.