“I will never forget Sarajevo!”
Review of Tours of Sarajevo -Tour - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tours of Sarajevo -Tour
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I think that the war tour and the city tour are the best way to know Sarajevo!thank to this experience and to the lovable hospitality of the SA hostel I will never forget this city. With this tours I had the opportunity either to learn more about the history of the war or to know the impact of the war on people's lives. Don't miss these tours because they made my holiday really special!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The tours are great, well organized, small groups, excellent guide!
The war tour is so much different than any other you will find, you'll end up having a much clearer idea of what happened,why it happened and where.
Definitely a must!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at Hostel SA where these tours run from.
Arijan runs two types of tours, a city interactive city tour and a interactive historical war tour. Please note that my review is of the interactive historical war tour.
Can't get a grip on the recent war? Having difficulty understanding the background, the context and the effect of the war? This is your go to tour to have all those questions answered.
Arijan does an amazing job of using all sorts of aids to get you to really understand the war in every single way. I cannot recommend this tour enough. Do not miss out!!