Lowest prices for your stay
USD 76
Free cancellation until 03/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 76
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
Trip.com
USD 72
Hotels.comUSD 76
eDreamsUSD 76
TravelocityUSD 76
All reviews steam room gym city heart wellness
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021

I spent 3 days in this centrally placed little hotel in Sarajevo. Breakfast was ok, room was very good as well as bathroom, swimming pool area ok, but one has to share it with the users who are members of the recreation club. The hotel has great position, it is clean and the staff are in general kind.

Room tip: Bring your own slippers for swimming pool area if your feet are bigger.
Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

Everything was excellent, rooms are great. Food is delicious and fresh. It is very close to bars, pubs, and other places. Also it is near historical monuments. Again everything was at the best level..

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 6 January 2021

My review would have been a 5/5 if it hadn't been for our first night. We had just got in from a long (10 hour) drive from Tirana and were excited to stay here given some great interactions with Dajana (who seems to run the place) and our excitement to see the city.
When we rolled in, we were met by an incredibly surly, dour, rude front desk clerk who managed to insult my wife (who after being married to me for 22 years is nearly impossible to insult). Then we were led to our 2 rooms which were two of the oddest rooms in which I have ever stayed. I can't remember which rooms they were, but they were dark and provided limited privacy to the bathrooms.
We got ready to move to the Swisshotel the next day, but Dajana convinced us to stay and we were glad she did. We were moved to two really nice rooms: The Hampton Suite for our 2 kids and a really nice king-sized room. Given the nearly empty hotel, why didn't they just give us those rooms from the git-go?
The new rooms were great and the service picked up from there. Let me give a particular shout-out to Dajana, who corresponded with us weeks in advance to help us coordinate our stay. She makes the place run and turned our lemons into lemonade. The waiter running the breakfast room (Mersat?) was also incredibly friendly. I have read reviews about how bad the breakfast was, but it was fine.
The gym was really pretty amazing and the pool - although we didn't use it - looked nice.
The location was amazing and the city was beautiful. Except for our first night, all was great.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

Central hotel is perfect place in the heart of Sarajevo. It is stylish, clean and profesionalka run. The wellness, swimming pool and gym certainly helped to stay on long business trupa there. No hotel like this in Sarajevo and its surroundings. My permanentno place to stay when on business or vacation. But the heart if the place is the staff. Thank you all.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

The staff were more than excellent, professional and willing to accommodate with what needed to be done with travel. They even went as far as helping me with my pcr test before my next flight. The rooms are spotless and very comfortable. Breakfast comes with strong coffee and a filling meal. I will be back...

Date of stay: September 2020