“Drive thru”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #69 of 103 Restaurants in Ashland
Description: Come visit us at 150 Russell Road in Ashland. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Was just there again and of course the order and drinks are wrong, food is cold, I am a diabetic and they gave me regular coke instead of diet, they gave my son sweet tea instead of coke, ordered 2 sundaes , 1 with hot fudge, 1 with strawberry topping and when I got to window to pick up food I had to tell them I ordered 2 and it was then she told me they did not have strawberry and I would have to get something different. Why did they not tell me that when I ordered? I visit this McDonald's quite often and each time something is either wrong or left off. Staff is incompetent!!! Poor management.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Bathroom was very clean. Food was fresh and hot. Great service and smiles. Very quick turnaround as well.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!