“Horrible Customer Service”
Review of Super China Buffet

Super China Buffet
Ranked #81 of 108 Restaurants in Ashland
Reviewed 8 September 2018

My parents have always been big fans of this restaurant but will never eat there again and neither will I. This week, my parents and another couple ate here for dinner. When the waitress asked if they wanted one check or two, my dad told her that if she had already made out one check then that was fine, and if not she could give them two checks. Either way would work. I don't know why the waitress even asked because she had already had one check made out. (I know for a fact they just make out one check because I've even there with other couples many times and they never ask first and if you don't think ahead to tell them they put everyone on one check.) The waitress did not seem to understand and got frustrated and threw her arms up and stomped off. When my dad was leaving a tip she shouted at him to leave a 10% tip. Still angry and stomping around as my family was getting up to leave, the waitress jerked her cleaning cart and nearly hit my mom in her stomach. Just a week prior my mom had a feeding tube inserted into her stomach as she is about to undergo chemotherapy and radiation therapy for cancer.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Since my family never tried this place, after watching a movie, I brought them to this place. We arrived at around 5:45 pm.

Their waitresses as compare to the ones at Huntington's Super China Buffet, were insincere and with fake smile and careless attitude. They also talked negatively in Mandarin about how little their customers tipped.

As to food quality, food was not frequently inspected and replenished. Some items looked stale and somewhat dicey to consume. I must say this visit was not the best one I had at this place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We liked the Super China Buffet because of the great variety of dishes, both normal and cantonese (hot). The food was fresh and excellently prepared. You can get chicken, seafood, beef and pork dishes. They also have nice salad and desert bars.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2017

After a ok meal, my husband and I paid with a charge card gave a 2 dollar tip on a 14 dollar meal. After going to car, I got a text with my charge from my credit card company, saying I was charged another 20% on top of that. When I went back, I was told by cashier, who must have thought I was stupid, that the BANK did it. Oldest trick in the book, run the cash register, tack on a charge, give your boss the original receipt and you pocket the extra. In the meantime, he tells me it happens ALL THE TIME so I guess he saying he steals from the customers ALL THE TIME. Waitress are rude, will come to your table while you are still eating and ask you to pay up. Then will stand there and ask/demand a tip. NEVER AGAIN. So I paid a 3.50 dollar tip for a 14 dollar meal.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Very rude employees, the Resturant has a sign on the door they close at 10:30 we were there at 9:30. Food was cold, they kept taking our plates before we were finished even as far to take your sodas that you were drinking .
At 10:00 we were asked to leave because they didn't have anymore customers . Horrible experience when you spending your hard earned money to eat with your family .!!!

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Jeanette W

Been to Super China Buffet? Share your experiences!