“ok”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #27 of 112 Restaurants in Ashland
Reviewed 19 July 2018

haven't been to outback for a few years, will be a few more before i go again. had the ribs,the worst i ever had. they were really salty and tasted so bad i could not eat all of them.the only reason i give a 4 star is, my wife had the lobster, she said it was very good.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I give up on this restaurant. Twice the steak was terrible, once it was barely acceptable. One time, We could not get service at all.

Date of visit: October 2017
OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

We feel terrible that we disappointed you. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Ashland, KY". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Got seated right a way. Our waitress was very nice and friendly. We had six in our party. Got our drinks right a way. Food come out very fast. Everyone one enjoyed the food and it was cooked to order. If in the area again would go back.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

For the best marvel ribbon in the area you need to go to Outback
Their 12 ounce is prepared exactly to your liking with a large enough potato a couple can easily split one dinner and be sated
Caesar salad is excellent and can also be shared

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017

My wife and I really enjoy the food at Outback Steakhouse and have never been disappointed. We usually don't go there because we can eat good steak elsewhere in Ashland, Kentucky, for less money. However, they recently made a temporary offer of their Chicken on the Barbie or their six-ounce sirloin with one side and a drink for $9.99. We jumped at the chance! My wife had the chicken, which was a bit spicy, and I had the sirloin, medium well. The chicken and the steak were both tender, cooked perfectly. The salads were cool and refreshing. We ordered a strawberry mini-parfait for dessert to share, and we both enjoyed that, as well. Our waitress, Lacey, was very nice and attentive, and when we engaged her in conversation, she was a bright conversationalist. After we ate, my wife and I sat and talked for awhile, and it was a relaxing event.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!