“Perfect place to stay before or after a cruise”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Italian first
Any
Wander445...
“Perfect place to stay before or after a cruise”
Reviewed 17 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Condo is exactly as pictured. Beautiful view. Nice pool. We spent a day here relaxing after our cruise before we departed on a late night flight.

18 Feb 2018
Thanks so much. Happy that you liked your stay in my rental.
Sorry for the bad weather you have had during your holydays !
Greetings
ladyharpe...
Waikoloa, Hawaii
“Great location, well maintained apartment”
Reviewed 29 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Didier's apartment is located on a hill above Papeete with lovely ocean views. The apartment opens up to a large patio and cooling breezes. Didier greeting us at the agreed on time and even stocked the fridge with some fruit and juice! I would definitely recommend this apartment to a friend. Mahalo Didier!

Your age range 35-49
29 Dec 2017
Hello, it's very kind of you. Thanks for all. You are welcome again.
Nicola H
“Great apartment above Papeete”
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We loved Didier's apartment, 10 minutes drive out of Papeete, up in the hills. It was lovely and clean, very comfortable, and had everything we needed for our three day stay. Not forgetting a brilliant view over Papeete and its harbour. Didier was really helpful, from my original enquiry and right through our stay. Highly recommended. Thank you.

4 Sep 2017
Thanks so much for you two. I do my best for ginving the greastest saty in my apartment to my hosts.
Greetings
Connie N
“Sophisticated yet cozy”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Didier was a superb host. Our flight arrived late and he was there to pick us up. The night view from the apartment balcony is beautiful. Very clean and updated. We even had cookies waiting for us.

13 Jul 2017
Thanks so much for this review Connie.
Cheers
RNRiggins
Houston, Texas
“Great place to stay in Tahiti”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked Didier's apartment after a last minute cancellation from airbnb. He replied quickly and helped me out since most everything on the island was booked. He met me at the airport after waiting a long time for me to clear immigration and get my rental car. I followed him to the apartment which I would never have found on my own. Tahiti doesn't use addresses which poses a problem. Great views of the harbor. The apartment has every comfort you might need. I loved the great air con and the washing machine. There's a full kitchen and underground parking. Just an ideal, secure, comfortable place to stay!

14 Apr 2017
Thanks so much for this great review. You were a pleasant guest.
So glad that you spent a good time in my apartment.
greetings
DidIer
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing