As part of a recent 3 week trip to Fiji we visited this Inn three times .
It's quite obvious we were entranced by the place.
Bedarra inn is well positioned not far from the busy, regional, interesting farm town of Sigagtoka .
The Inn faces a Lagoon and offers beautiful sunsets. Kayaks and snorkelling gear are and may tours are available.
The staff are delightful!
They are interested in their guests and meet their needs with a warm, quiet dignity.
The Restaurant serves affordable and varied gourmet food while each table is personally entertained by a delightful trio singing traditional Fijian songs.
The rooms are bright and comfortable. Each has a private balcony.
The Resort has a pretty beachside park for guests to relax and enjoy lagoon views and water activities.
The resort offers a small, intimate atmosphere and is completely lacking in the pretensions of its bigger competitors.
It's a warm friendly home away from home and we would be only too happy to visit it again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Wotif.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Coral Coast