We stayed for 3 nights and thouroughly enjoyed ourselves. Friendly staff, good food, excellent location right on the beach. Not for you if you have kids or need entertaining, though.
The rooms are fine - equipped with all you should need, although the decor (all white) is a bit bare-looking. Comfortable bed, though let down by cheap pillows. Good shower. Aircon works Ok though showing its age a bit.
Internet is available but charged for, really should be FOC these days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Coral Coast