We wanted to stay at a smaller hotel as we don't like large, noisy resorts. Also the price per night was so much cheaper than others in the area. The staff are so friendly at the Bedarra and made us instantly feel welcome. They wen't above and beyond to ensure our stay was a pleasant one. Highly recommend the restaurant (much cheaper than the other options at similar & larger hotels in the area). The rooms are large and were always kept clean by the cleaning staff. They also have a beauty salon onsite.Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Coral Coast