This is the true Fiji. Relaxing, local style, excellent staff, calming Fijian style main area with Fijian art and objects; right across from a low tide coral reef beach. Beautiful staff and nothing is a problem. Good intimate spa. Great bar, bartender and restaurant. Only for children if they want a true Fijian beach holiday - if you want big resorts this is not it which is wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Coral Coast