Six nights at Bedarra Beach Inn was amazing, lovely rooms to get away from the rat race, no tv or radio, was so nice. Staff were so friendly and helpful, you are known by name after first day. Beach is across the road for snorkelling or swimming and close to Sigatoka, use the local bus for a cheap transport system. Lovely quiet area in general. Great food in the restaurant, swimming pool on site, Would highly recommend staying there, I would definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Agoda, Wotif.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Coral Coast