We stayed at The Bedarra Beach Inn mid April 2012 & were totally surprised , we had booked through a coupon deal & didn't what to expect , But after a week we can say it is the most relaxing place we have ever been to . All of the staff make you feel welcome & will make your stay as comfortable as possible. No tv etc makes it even better . The food is exceptionally of a high standard but the price is very affordable & the drinks prices are cheaper than any of resorts around & even better at happy hour. You will find guests from the near by Outrigger Resort useing the bar & restaurant as the food & drink prices are better .The rooms are basic but clean & the veiw from the rooms & resaurant out over the reef & ocean are great. Somewhere where we will be returning to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Coral Coast