Bedarra is a cute and quirky motel and much more friendly and laid back that its big resort neighbours Outrigger and Shangri La. We love it and recommend it to all our friends. Downside is awful wine list (just cheap yukky stuff) and menu that has not changed for possibly 2 years - meaning return visitors who stay 7 days each visit are getting very bored. Please update your food and wine menu Bedarra!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Coral Coast