“Please take me back!!!”
Entrance
Mango Studio rooms View
Sunsets
Outside Dining Area
Pool right in front of the main house with direct sunlight for sun bathing.
Sunset
View of the pool from outside one of our bures.
Sunset
Beach View
Fire place
Dinner set up near the fire
beachside steps to beach directly in front surrounded by seawall
wedding in front of beach seawall behind
surrounding vegetation very tropical plenty fruit trees
Main house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Wilbur290...
“Please take me back!!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed at this gorgeous hidden gem of a place and loved every minute.from the beautiful welcome as I came in the door to the farewell song on leaving. Every moment was a blessing and the place was so quiet just what I needed from beginning to end. I particularly enjoyed the staff, facilities and the tranquility.my grandson loved his stay and our Bure was large and impressive. The rest of our.group really enjoyed booking the place out and having it to ourselves.we had never done anything like that before and we were.planning our next vacay back at De Vos for a wedding anniversary next year.I would like to extend a big thank you to the staff and the owner Annemarie for amazing time, venue and the way you catered to our every whim and need. Well above the call of duty and above all the expectations we came with.Thanks for the well overdue trip of a life time and we will see u 2017

Management Response
20 Jul 2017
Bula,

Vinaka Vaka Levu Sota tale,

A big thank you and come back soon a delight to have and more then welcome you bring out the best in the staff, the team everyone. We really appreciate you have enjoyed the best of what we provide and used all facilities and enjoyed yourselves.

see you soon
the Team at de Vos The Private Residence
Jabbyyy
“Devos the private residence”
Reviewed 17 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Best place to go. Devos the private residence is so relaxing. The staff they are amazing, so welcoming & kind. Everything's always so clean & tidy! The meals are great. The beach is just a 5 second walk away or even out side you're room which I love. The shop is just across the road which I also love. The owners are the most kind hearted people you could ever know. Devos the private residence is so amazing, You could always find things to do. I will always go back to Devos the private residence. Moce

Management Response
20 Jul 2017
Welcome and please come back at any time always lovely to have you and thank you for sharing your comments about de Vos.
You were a pleasure to have. The staff work hard to keep everything perfect, clean and tidy. Sometimes can be a challenge on the sea shore we love being so close but adds to our daily work.

Vinaka vaka Levu
Annemarie de Vos
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing