3,184 results
All reviews navo restaurant golf course the club lounge kama lounge cleopatra bath infinity pool natadola bay toba bar and grill beachfront suite family pool navo island golf club planet trekkers bula bus sanasana village day bed garden view
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I have stayed in many resorts in Fiji and this one has facilities to match the best. It has lovely villas, expansive gardens, several food outlets , entertainment, a well equipped fitness centre and all you would expect of a Fiji resort. I was so glad that we didn't pay the extra and stay in the Executive Club villas, they were on the hill so far from the beach that you needed a buggy to get anywhere. Our cheaper villa was right on the water and a wonderful location. We had a great family stay and the faculties were great - but I have had better hospitality and warmth in other Fijian resorts. Breakfast was a bit cafeteria style.

Room tip: Stay near the water.
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank aidblogger
Mr_Scott_Williams, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Bula aidblogger,

Thank you for your feedback. I was pleased to read that your family had a great stay while you were with us and that you enjoyed our dining options, entertainment and our fitness centre. I was also pleased to read that you had the opportunity to experience our beachside rooms and that you enjoyed the view. Do let us know however if you're interested in discovering more about the benefits of being a Club InterContinental guest for your next visit.

We would love to welcome you back to our little piece of paradise soon. Please email me on scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide on your next holiday and I will see that you are well taken care of.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

What an amazing resort, from the moment you are greeted, you realise this place is very special. The architecture is stunning, the views are typically Fiji fantastic, gardens extremely beautiful and the friendly hospitality is excellent. The breakfast buffet caters for a wide mix of guests and you may be so "full" you can enjoy a couple of margaritas for lunch, you'll be sure to have them delivered with a smile. Maintaining quality service is no mean feat, staff are very attentive by local standards. The Priority Privilege card proved its worth for our family stay. One of the things you notice is the GM, Scott Williams is very personable in this forum and on-site dealing with big and small comments from guests with the same level of attention. We love this resort and are returning with 8 more new guests at the end of the year. They have their Priority Privilege cards ready, are aware that clocks are a myth (who needs them in paradise) and are ready to turn the world off for a few days. Thanks Scott and the team, we can't wait!!

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Bula colsi100,

Thank you for writing us a review of your experience at our resort. The team and I were thrilled that we were able to make your family’s stay a wonderful one and that you made use of your Priority Privilege Card while you were with us. I was also pleased that your family enjoyed our buffet breakfast selection at Sanasana Restaurant and that you also experienced the warm and genuine hospitality of our team, who are dedicated to providing exceptional service for all our valued guests.

Your lovely comments have been passed on to the team, who are always excited to hear from our guests.

Thank you for supporting and recommending our resort to your friends, and we look forward to welcoming your friends and family back to our sunny shores at the end of the year! Please do email me on scott.williams@ihg.com closer to the dates and I will see that we take excellent care of you once again.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We recently arrived home from our stay in a one bedroom club plunge pool suite. This resort is phenomenal, and staying in the club was so worth it.

We arrived at 8pm and were greeted at the main entrance and then whisked up to Club Intercontinental for check in. Our jaws dropped when we saw the room - phenomenal. We ordered room service as it was late, and it arrived very quickly and was delicious.

The next morning we went to the Club for breakfast, and finally we were able to admire the spectacular view. Service at breakfast is great, and the coffee was surprisingly good too.

We then were taken for a tour of the resort by buggy by Tom, who was fabulous and very knowledgable. The resort was very quiet while we were there - just the way we like it. We did some snorkelling organised through Reef Safari - beautiful experience and well worth the money.

Our second night we ate at Toba. Friendly service, good food and decent portions. Also reasonably priced. The view is lovely around sunset.

Our third day we met one of the locals called King Solomon who offered us a horse ride to the cave on Navo Island and then to the local village. Being a horse rider I was keen for a ride, so we accepted the offer. The horses were gentle and plodded along, King Solomon and his friend (can't remember his name) were very knowledgable and kind, taking many photos for us. The cave was fascinating, and it was great to have a look around the village with a local. I really enjoyed this part of the trip, and would do it again if (or more likely when) we go back.

Our second day was also Valentine's Day, and we had organised to have the Cabana Dining experience through Navo restaurant. Oh. My. God. This dinner was perfection. The food was exceptional, the Cabana itself and the view were sensational, and the staff were absolutely outstanding. We were served by Kara and then Gav later in the evening. These two are an asset to the resort - their service was the best I have seen anywhere in the world.

We dined at Navo on our final night at the resort, and were absolutely thrilled to see Kara again. Once again the food was sensational and the service wonderful. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the waiter who served us that night, but he was also lovely too. Our night was topped off with a special farewell song sung by the staff at the restaurant - what a treat.

Club Intercontinental is most definitely worth the extra money. I was concerned after reading reviews saying that the Club suites are isolated from the rest of the resort, however was pleasantly surprised to find that it was really only a few minutes walk. There are also buggies if needed.

The high teas in the club are to die for, and we planned our days around afternoon tea! The club pool is also stunning, and we were lucky we had this mostly to ourselves due to the resort being empty. The plunge pool in the room was also great to have. We would loved to have been able to see more of the ocean from our suite, but now I'm just being really picky! The view itself was still nice, and there were so many other places in the resort you could see the ocean from, so it really didn't matter.

We will definitely be back. This place is heaven on earth and I cannot wait to visit again.

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emily H

Bula Emeline H,

Thank you for taking a moment to write us a lovely review of your recent stay with us. I was delighted to read that you and your partner had a perfectly relaxing and romantic experience while you were with us, and that you really enjoyed our Club InterContinental facilities and privileges. The afternoon high teas certainly are a wonderful way to relax and enjoy your afternoons. I was also pleased to read that you both had the opportunity to experience our romantic cabana dining on Valentine’s Day and that we were able to make your experience a truly memorable occasion for you.

I will be sure to forward your comments to the team, especially Kara, Gav and Tom who I’m sure will be delighted to hear from you.

We would love to welcome you back to your little home away in paradise soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me on scott.williams@ihg.com when you plan your next romantic escapade and I will see that the team takes great care of you once more.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the club plunge room (after ambassador upgrade) for 6 nights in November - all I can say is amazing!

The room is so beautiful, comfortable bed, great bathroom amenities, great outdoor area and pool is amazing! The staff are nice and always there to assist. I think some reviews complained about the pool not being heated - trust me you won't even notice (I found it refreshing).

Club benefits are truly worth paying that little bit extra - we were so full from all the inclusions we only had to pay for dinner (which was half price with priority privilege card). The club lounge and pool is quiet and peaceful compared to the main pool which is busy all the time.

Waiting for a buggy doesn't take long at all from club to main area but from main area up to club you'll wait 5-10 minutes (we tried walking once and there were frogs everywhere).

The traditional dancing and singing late afternoon was incredibly entertaining . I didn't enjoy any meal at Sanasana but Tabo was great!

Spa was sensational. Great service and amenities, definitely turn up 30 minutes before to enjoy everything!

We has great weather in November and would definitely return.

Date of stay: November 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sunburn_xx
Mr_Scott_Williams, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Bula Sunburn_xx ,

Thank you for your fantastic review. I was pleased to read you had the opportunity to enjoy so many aspects of the resort during your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed the privileges of being our guest at Club InterContinental, such as the complimentary breakfasts, and exclusive use of the Club Lounge.

I was also thrilled to read you enjoyed the cultural entertainment in the evenings, and also indulged a little at Spa InterContinental! It sounds like you had a fabulous stay all round!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our sunny shores soon! Please feel free to email me on scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide on your next travel dates and I will see that our team takes wonderful care of you once again.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

The most amazing place we've ever stayed Delicious food in restaurant, friendly staff, and fantastic beach bar with majestic views and fantastic coctails. Would definitely stay there again .Everything I found with this hotel was fabulous.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexjones106

Bula Alexjones106,

Thank you for your lovely review! I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our dining options, the service of our wonderful team, and our precious location on the pristine Natadola Bay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our little piece of heaven again soon! Please do not hesitate to email me on scott.williams@ihg.com when you plan your next travel dates and I will see that the team takes wonderful care of you.