This is truly a beautiful resort located on the main island. The beach itself is really quite lovely with snorkelling and diving only a stones throw away. The activities centre is great - very organised and a range of trips every day. The gym is very good for a resort gym - and is actually quite a nice retreat from the heat.
The resort feels new and modern and the rooms very well appointed! They even have a spa tub on the balcony! Pure luxury!
There are two pools - one for adults (an infinity pool overlooking the beach) and the other a kid-friendly pool with a shallow end and water 'fountains'.
Sitting by the pool and relaxing with a cocktail or bite to eat is very indulgent and utterly enjoyable. The reviews speak for themselves - and I can only support this notion!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, IHG, Odigeo and Wotif.com so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Coral Coast