“Spa indulgence package and massage”

Island Surf Beauty & Spa
Ranked #1 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Nadi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have 2 idyllic spas that specialise in all areas of beauty therapy. massage and relaxation .We offer free pick up and drop off from any resort ,or private residence in the Nadi /Denarau area . Our therapists are all superbly trained through spa schools then have had years of experience before gaining positions at Island Surf beauty and Spa .The girls are the best therapists you will find in Fiji .We have great spa packages 3 to 4 hours so indulge in some Fiji Bliss .
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife booked herself in for a 3 hour Spa Indulgence package today. We were both Picked up from the resort. A fantastic service all round. I snuck in at the end with a 1 hour neck and back massage. Highly recommend this service to anyone thinking of a spa or massage around the Denarau area. Fabulous.

2  Thank Paul H
Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hi Paul

Thankyou for your review of us at Island Surf beauty and Spa .We very much appreciate when people go that extra to show appreciation for what we try to achieve .It is definitely an incentive for the girls as well as the rest of our team .I hope your holiday was not too disrupted by the weather .Back to sunshine and blue skies now .

We hope to see you back in Fiji in the future .

Kind Regards Ian and Team .

All reviews
"total relaxation"
"smugglers cove"
"clean van"
in 2 reviews
"knew what they were doing"
"air con"
"fell asleep"
"our honeymoon"
"nadi town"
"few hours"
"these guys"

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was in Fiji for the first time (for 4 days), and was in need of a good massage.
A 1 hour massage at my hotel was to cost an astonishing 200FJD, so naturally I didn't bother.
I love massage, but not 200FJD much, and refuse to be ripped off.
Prior to leaving home, I did my research into massage places in Fiji close to my hotel, and this place was one that caught my eye.
I looked at the list of services available here and the pricelist, and printed it off to take with me.
A 1hr massage for 60 FJD (40 AUD) is a really really good price !
The other thing I really liked about them was that they offered free hotel pickup and drop off.
I was a bit sceptical and wary of this, but my concerns turned out to be unwarranted.
Day 1 was a wipeout for me given how tired I was after the flight to Nadi, but day 2, I gave them a call, and sure enough, I was picked up by their driver and taken to the shop.
I had a 1 hour Swedish massage by an older lady, and she was quite good.
I was then taken back to my hotel by the driver.
An excellent service all round, and I was really happy with every aspect !
So much so, that i booked in for another massage on days 3 and 4 too, and had a Masseuse by the name of Tumeri both times.
She has excellent hands, and after talking to her, I discovered she had quite a few years experience, which showed in the massage I received.
I was lucky enough to be picked up and dropped off by the owner (Ian) and his wife on day 3, and he is a simple family man (originally from NZ) with a passion for delivering a great service at a great price.
To this end, he is a raging success !!
I can't wait to go back to Fiji in the very near future, and will make a beeline for Island Surf Beauty & Spa !
I am so glad I found this place !!

2  Thank DadNDave

Hi Dave

For a starter it was great to meet you .You are a straight shooter the kind that is becoming less frequent in our lives . Thank you for your great review which is very much appreciated .I passed on your comments to Tumeri she was very appreciative .We have just had a full on week with the 2 cyclones in a row but managed to get through it realatively unscathed and were only closed down on 1 day .Hope you had a great trip and that Fiji was good to you .Hope to see you in the future .
Cheers Ian ,Priya , Harley and Team .

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Found this place at tripadvisor and we pre-book the massage via email. Email confirmation and response time was great. I received a reply on my booking within 24 hours. Best thing was, although we were staying 30 mins away from this spa, they were still able to pick up and drop off.

The massage was amazing at a reasonable price. Swedish massage for FJD 60/hr. The best part is that they offer pickup and dropoff for free! The massage was so good that we went back 3 times. One on our last day at Fiji and since they were only 15 mins away from nadi airport, they dropped us off to the airport! What great service.

The rooms are clean and quiet - makes it easier to relax and unwind.

Big thumbs up and 5 star rating!

Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hi Lovesweets

Thank you so much for your great review .Very much appreciated by all .Glad that our dedication to good service shines through .That is what we intend and try to deliver to all our clients ...Hope you had a fun holiday in Fiji and hopefully we will see you next time around .

From all the island Surf Spa staff . Vinaka Vaka Levu

Reviewed 15 March 2018

These guys deserve great reviews. I usually couldn't be bothered to review, but I love finding a business that just "gets it". Excellent customer service, attention to detail, great massages, cleanliness, friendly, easy to deal with, good value for money..... Their service added the extra level of relaxation we needed to our holiday.

I found them last year and my husband and I visited on one of our last days. They were excellent and particularly accommodating as I had to bring my breastfed 4 month old baby along. We vowed to return and book in earlier next time.

We returned to Fiji ia month ago and enjoyed a couples massage again, this time soon after arriving. It was a quiet Sunday afternoon, and we noticed the driver was nice but not particularly friendly or chatty, and there weren't many therapists on. The massages were good, but not amazing. Perhaps they have limited staff on a Sunday, I'm not sure of the cultural practices.

I returned a few days later and had a great back, neck & shoulders massage along with an amazing reflexology foot massage. I got the really nice driver that time - he's so chatty and friendly! I had to wait a little for another lady to finish her treatment but it was only 10-15mins. I didnt know how long I was going to wait as they weren't too clear on communicating that, but truthfully it didn't matter - I wasn't in a hurry and was in a state of bliss! The driver even kindly obliged my request to stop by the supermarket in Denarau industrial area for some fresh bread and chocolate.

My husband returned also for another deep tissue massage mid week, and came back raving about how amazing his masseuse was. Sorry I cannot remember her name!

Certainly way cheaper than the resorts, the only thing is to allow almost an extra hour to get there and back if you've got babysitting arranged. Its only about 10-15mins away, so that's 1/2hr and then need to allow a bit of waiting around to get back. My advice - leave your kids with the cheap, excellent babysitters at the resort and go get a massage here - its so much cheaper than staying at the resort!

Someone mentioned its not as classy or professional as the resort day spa. I would say its very close. The lights are too dim in my opinion, but its meant to be mood lighting I guess, and the air conditioning wasn't cranked as cold as the resort but it was still very comfortable just a little warm. The staff area out the front could be made a little more "friendly" by some better lighting or more space or aircon for the staff. I'm not used to seeing a staff lunch area out the front so close to where customers wait, but everyone is very professional.

Anyway these things are not important to me - its the quality of the services and excellent customer service that makes this place stand out head and shoulders above many other businesses in Fiji.

And a personal note to the managers - you mentioned you were planning to have a child soon yourselves when we brought our baby in last year. I think I caught a glimpse of her asleep over a parent's shoulder on that first Sunday afternoon we visited this year... just wanted to say congratulations, she's beautiful. :) Wishing you every sucess.

PS. we asked for 90min massages this time - I recommend it!

2  Thank Lara H

Hi Lara

Thankyou so much for your great review . Very detailed with some very interesting points .We value all the information we can receive to improve our spa .We loved all the detail and I will pass on all the information to our girls and the drivers .Our beautiful little boy who is now 8 months old and is often mistaken for a girl with such long curly dark hair .He is a real treat and often visits the spa mums who all love taking turns in cuddling him .Thankyou so much again for the great review .Hopefully you will return to Fiji and we can get the kids together .

Cheers and well wishes from Ian ,Priya , Harley and the team ...