Lowest prices for your stay
USD 104
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUSD 104
PricelineUSD 119
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2016

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Vaseva N, Operations Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Their deluxe rooms are very nice and adorable. What it costs to stay in deluxe at Mercure is what some resorts charge for standard. So great service and being an Accor member we get even more benefits so will highly recommend this. Great location too

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Vaseva N, Operations Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Bula Vinaka Valued Guest, the management would like to take this opportunity to extend to you our gratitude for your kind comments. It is with much joy that we receive your compliments regarding our deluxe rooms which have just recently been refurbished. We always take good care of our members and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We also agree that our location is prime and we hope you made the best of it while you were here. From all the team: "We hope you stay with us again in the future & Vinaka Vaka Levu!"

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I was shocked when I arrived at the hotel as it bore no resemblance to the images on the Mercure website. I chose the hotel due to it's location and I had certain expectations from the brand - they were not met.

On arrival Mercure held the whole amount of my room bill for my stay without informing me.

The room was tired, dirty and I noticed numerous cockroaches. I therefore purchased a "bug bomb" from the local supermarket and dealt with the issue myself.

A few days into my stay it was apparent I had loud neighbours above me and next to me, so I asked to move. I had to wait until the following morning and asked to pack so I could be moved whilst out for the day. This didn't happen and on my return I had to move myself. I again purchased a "bug bomb" to deal with the other "guests" in my room.

A few days later I returned to my room one afternoon and clearly someone had been rifling through my suitcase and bags, I reported this to the duty manager who simply gave me a statement form to complete.

At check out my room rate was higher than the one I had reserved, it took half an hour and a lot of insistence from myself until the matter was resolved.

Do not stay at this hotel, I had 11 days in the area and there are better establishments at the same budget.

Room tip: Go elsewhere
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank mav2389
Vaseva N, Operations Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

Bula Vinaka,

We would like to ask you to accept our sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay at the Mercure, Nadi and for your expectations of our hotel not being met.

We do strive to provide the best experience and stay for guests and welcome feedback of any kind so that we can improve services for our valuable customers in the future. We will look more closely at training staff to inform guests correctly about our payment guarantee process upon check in and how to resolve problems more efficiently. Statements are required for such instances regarding property, we are sorry that you felt more could of been done about the situation.

We have taken all of your comments on board and will use them to improve all aspects of our hotel's standards and our services at the Mercure, Nadi.

Vinaka

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Like many people stayed for just one night before getting a flight. Really close to the airport and the hotel has a free shuttle bus that you can use at most times of the day. Best to let them know your flight me and get you a seat booked on it at reception. The room was comfortable if in need of a little updating but nothing to complain about really. Did the job. If you had a later flight the pool area would be a good place to laze.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I found this hotel disappointing, needs an upgrade, we experienced poor service on checkin and check out. On check in Mercure took the whole amount for our stay as a pre authorisation, was not informed of this on check in, thought we paid this in full but on check out due to the pre authorisation our funds where pending and had insufficient funds, we we travelling with a travel card, this caused some frustration, as I had to find other funds to pay this, I believed we have paid twice the amount. Now have to wait 30 days for our pre authorisation funds to be release. We should have been informed of the pre aothorisation at chech in as I would have found a alternative form of payment. The whole experienced was a nightmare. The hotel attempted to charge us for daily breakfast but this we had already pre purchased in room rate. Hotel had paid wifi but you couldn't get on the Internet. I will never return to this hotel poorly trained staff.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Bula Vinaka, thank you for expressing the details of your stay with us at the Mercure, Nadi. It is regretful to hear of the issues that you experienced during your check in and also your check out. Whilst we do strive to train staff to the highest standard we do admit that occasionally mistakes are made. Here at the Mercure it is standard procedure to take a pre-authorization if guest's are is intending to charge incidentals to the room and then upon check out to finalize the pre-authorization to the amount spent during the stay. We do send our sincere apologies that an error was made in regards to your pre-authorization which caused you further issues after checking out and for the incorrect processing of your breakfast which was covered in your room rate. Unfortunately with regards to the WiFi, due to the extensive roadworks being carried out near by we are experiencing persistent issues with the internet connection and we are regretful that you were affected by that while staying with us. If this happens we are happy to refund the cost of the WiFi charges. Thank you very much for your comments we will certainly use them to improve services in the future. Vinaka & Kind Regards