Tanoa International Hotel
USD 100*
USD 94*
USD 44*
  • Pool
Aquarius On The Beach(Nadi)(Great Value!)
USD 75*
USD 64*
USD 130*
USD 90*
USD 42*
  • Breakfast included
Tropic of Capricorn(Nadi)(Great Value!)
USD 35*
Bluewater Lodge(Nadi)(Great Value!)
USD 39*
USD 24*
Agoda.com
All reviewsjapanese restaurantpizza ovenclose to the airportexecutive roomfree shuttleen routebuffet breakfastrooms are comfortableminutes from the airporthotel restaurantovernight stayone night staynadi international airportnadi townouter islandstour deskconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2012

After spending an amazing time in Fiji, our last day was spoiled by this dump.
We have a young child, and checked into this place with the intent of getting a good nights sleep before our flight early in the morning,
Here are the main issus.
1. The hygene was shocking, the food had insects in it. We had Cockroaches running around the walls of our room, and the floor was filthy.
2. The noise, they put us at the front of the hotel and then neglected to tell us there would be a pool party until 11pm with a DJ.
3. The Restaurant staff could not work out the difference between $17.80 and the change require from a $20. They coud find a calculator, and they never once acknowledge the fact that I was standing there waiting. I just walked away.
4. They forgot our wake up call.
5. They did not provide us with a cott.

Guys, just don't waste your time on this place.

Room Tip: Good Airport hotels are hard to find, but i hear the Mecure and the Novotel are great in Nadi.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Steven T
Reviewed 10 March 2012

We stay here for work (flight crew) on a regular basis. Rooms are ok. Yes, there are cockroaches but there are cockroaches in ANY tropical climate. The solution is to keep your doors shut (you have to because of the humidity anyway) and put your drain plug in the sink. This stops them coming up through the drain. I've only ever seen two cockroaches in the rooms since I have been staying there and NOT hundreds as people describe. Wifi can be purchased from the front desk. The breakfast buffet (with hot option) is great with a good variety of food, juices, fruit etc etc. The poolside bar is great and the pool water temperature always nice. The staff are friendly and helpful. That's the big plus points of this hotel. Watch out for the tiles when they are wet though. The staff will put slippery signs out anyway. If you want something flash though go somewhere real flash and pay lots of money.

Room Tip: Ask for room number 200's.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank DarrenMasters
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I enjoyed staying here for work (it's a popular hotel in Fiji for meetings and conferences), although I would not go here for a relaxing or romantic holiday, as there are no beaches nearby. It was clean, comfortable, with very good drinks in the bar next to the beautiful pool. The room was spacious, spotless and with all amenities provided for. Even though I didn't get to try it out, the restaurant outside looked very nice. The lunch was average, nothing special. The staff was very helpful and service minded in every way. The only problem was the internet connection. It was not for free, and I wasn't able to log on with my room number and name as described, even though I called the operator for help.

Room Tip: I had room 227 with a balcony facing some trees. Not a great view.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Stayed at the hotel on several occasions last year and this year. The rooms have had cockroaches, the AC is noisy. lumpy pillows. Thankfully this time the room was away from the house band. Food is ok. Better to eat out. Staff are friendly and helpful except one or two at the front-desk.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Traveled with my twins who are 7yrs old, mum and 3 other girlfriends. Great location, awesome service. Would highly recommend it and I WILL stay here again. My Flight was cancelled and they upgraded us to 3 executive suites...damn they were beautiful. Staff were very helpful and friendly. I loved the service. I found that the Jack's gift shop was very reasonable with price.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com