Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 89
CheapTicketsUSD 89
TravelocityUSD 89
Orbitz.comUSD 89
TripadvisorUSD 89
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2019

I stayed here for 9 nights on my own. I was there for a reunion and had activities planned for most days and nights. It's not a luxury hotel! If you are looking for grand gestures, then this place is not for you.
It had everything I needed. A comfy clean bed and pillows,a jug, microwave and small fridge, portable fan, great shower, and it's very close to town and the main road for a bus.
It's not the Hilton. Sure, there are many things that could be done to Paradise Inn but I loved it for the quirkiness. It's like stepping back in time. The big dining room was never used but I loved being able to walk through it and have my morning coffee overlooking a beautiful view from the balcony. The Manager Chantelle is friendly and helpful. Within a few calls, she had organized a great deal for a rental car. She also has two dogs who sit out the front and always made me feel safe when I returned at night. It's perfect for solo travellers or couples, if you're in Raro to explore and enjoy what it has to offer. The only thing I didn't enjoy, was the skylight that lights up the apartments in the morning, but that was easily fixed with a cheap eye mask.
I would recommend this place 100%. It was Paradise to me. Thanks Chantelle and the team at Paradise Inn.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2019

Rarotonga can be expensive ... but ... the Paradise Inn offers clean budget (rare) accommodation (including private rooms with ensuite) which are hard to find in Rarotonga at such good prices especially for solo travellers. Chantelle, the manager, is extremely helpful ... nothing a problem and she also has a very generous attitude. She let me check in two hours early (12 noon) and then check out 4 hours late (2pm) ... and declined my offer to pay extra. She also upgraded me for no extra charge to a much bigger room. Thanks for the nice stay! Ben W

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank benjawilliam
Reviewed 18 September 2019

A nice cmfy bed, sheets and pillows spotlessly clean. Housekeeping done every day ecept Sunday when most of the locals go to church from 10am to a bit after 3pm. I highly reccoment this place. However you will find the furniture outdated and the paint peeling on the outdoor deck, but the rooms have everything you could wish for. Kettle, microwave and fans. If tou want to invite friends or family to dinner there is a nice big communal kitchen diner next to the deck. Its fully equipped and you can cook your meals here when you dont want to go out for a meal. Jus be sure to do your dishes and leave the area clean and as you found it. The manager is wonderfully helpful, I will stay here again as its close to town, 7mins walk, 5 mins to several good restaurants, bars and nitlife. Busses stop at the door and run about every 30-45 mins. One bus goes clockwise around the Island the other goes Anti clockwise. The bus depot is in town at Cooks Corner. This is the ideal place to stay if you want to be close to town.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank novosoftnz
Reviewed 21 August 2019

A few hundred metres ff the sea front and convenient for Trader Jack's. The studio was spacious and had all we needed. Some maintenance necessary as one of our chairs was broken. Everywhere was clean and tidy and the manager is helpful and friendly

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Diane J
Reviewed 21 November 2018

This is a hotel where you get what you pay for, low cost and you get a low cost experience.

The good points are its location only a short walk into the town center, local shops selling everything you need no the doorstep, its got a beach and has an outdoor area to sit and enjoy the view. The room was cleaned well and the lady at reception was very helpful.

The down side is the quality of the property in general, work was being carried out during my stay but in all honesty the place needs a huge revamp. What frustrated the most was the outdoor area, it could be a real gem where guest could socialize and relax but it was drab, badly maintained and in my opinion breaches health and safety. The lack of investment is telling. With just a little imagination this social area could be the hotels biggest selling point.

Paying a little more will give you a far better holiday experience at another hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018