“Delicious food from Giovanni!”

Valentina"s Coffee Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 97 Restaurants in Urubamba
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Italian, Peruvian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: WILLKA MAKI Coffee Restaurtant is a rustic, smart, mystical and very special restaurant with a lot of energy and nice atmosphere. In this place you can enjoy the most delicious food. We cook peruvian and italian dishes besides we offer sandwiches and hamburgers. In our restaurant also you can order different shots, cocktails, pisco sour with differnt flavours, juice and of course we have beer and wine. El WILLKA MAKI Coffee Restaurant is exactly the place you are looking for. See you soon. Thank you. GIOVNNI ALEGRE
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Ate here twice during my visit and both times were excellent! Everything is cooked to order, so don't expect any fast food. Giovanni was a one man orchestra and really took the time to make sure we had a great experience! Artwork is interesting, so have a look around. All in all a wonderful restaurant, I definitely recommend it and will visit on my next trip! Side note, I believe the name has changed to Willka Maki but it's in the same spot right off Plaza de Armas.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Willka Maki is the new name of this restaurant. The food is very good, a lot of variety to choose from and Peruvian classics such as Lomo Saltado and Ají de Gallina cooked from scratch. Location is perfect, right across the Main Plaza. Just order appetizers if you are extremely hungry because the dishes take a while to come out. Recommended if you're not in a hurry!

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

I think it is called Willka Maki Restaurant now. Do not be discouraged if the restaurant doesn't seem busy. My girlfriend and I ate here twice and we can not say enough good things about it. Between the 2 visits we had 4 entrees,2 appetizers,some tasty cocktails, and we loved every bit of it. The alpaca loin was one of the best meals I've ever had and my girlfriend had a chicken dish with some kind of yellow sauce I forget the name of, but was amazing too. Giovanni is a master chef and a wonderful host who really made us feel at home in his restaurant.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

We had the opportunity to dine with Giovanni several times during our stay in the sacred valley. Giovanni cares deeply about his food and his customers. The Alpaca was delicious. Actually, anything he prepares is delicious. If you want really great food in an authentic atmosphere, go see Giovanni. Introduce yourself and dine well.

And if you need a guide or driver for your stay, Giovanni can assist you. He is a 2nd generation guide. His father took him on tours and taught him very interesting detail about his country.

Giovanni and his mates are good people. Whatever you need...dinner, tours, information, talk with Giovanni. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

I don´t think Red Valentina is the name anymore but that should not detract from the fact that Geovani runs a nice place that´s very well located in the central plaza of urubamba. The food was very tasty with large portions and Geovani with his Italian heritage can knock out a great pasta. He was very nice to our children and was our Guide one day for a great tour.