All reviews machu picchu hot water bottles humming birds other guests b and b bed and breakfast stayed longer home away from home breakfast and dinner taxi ride three nights cusco airport aguas calientes other travelers comfortable rooms eggs nearby waterfall
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

From first communication with Kelly, to arrival and greeting by Kelly and her substitute Nicole, to wanders and relaxations, and fabulous dinners in-house, this has been a wondrous experience. Beds are comfortable and cozy. Hot water bottles add to comfort after days of wandering and exploring. A real close-up view of local life, yet also comfort and privacy when needed. Three friendly dogs come with hanging out -- and they are pleasant companions, well-mannered and pleasant company. There's a meditation room, and the central living room also provides a peaceful place for reflection.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2017

I just realized I hadn't left a review for the Greenhouse even though I was still thinking about it 6 months after staying there.

As part of our three week honeymoon in South America, the five days we spent here were the best. Kelly and the three pups were so welcoming and I still dream about afternoons curled up with a book here. It was the most restful and relaxing place I have ever stayed, and the food was incredible.

We will come back here. I can't see how we couldn't.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I stayed here with my Finance and we had the most incredible time of our lives. The setting of the property is absolutely stunning located in a gorgeous sunny and peaceful valley. The rooms are pristine & cozy and the main communal dining room/living room is beautifully decorated with traditional and modern Peruvian pieces all hand picked by gracious host/owner Kelly. She took the best care of us both and the meals she prepares are as good as any great restaurant you will find. Kelly also happily arranged various trips for us including horseback riding and paragliding. We cannot wait to revisit !!! 10/10

Room Tip: All of the rooms we were shown were superb !!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2016

The Green House was perfect for us, and Kelly was an amazing host. Our plans changed last minute and we had to ask if we could come one day earlier than previously scheduled. Kelly granted our request and was very accommodating!! The property is breathtaking! It's in the center of a peaceful valley with beautiful mountain views. We went hiking, horseback riding and paragliding, all of which Kelly organized for us. She is also an incredible cook! The Green House felt like a home away from home, the BEST part of our trip to Peru.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2016

So grateful for my days at the beautiful Green House! The energy of the space, both inside and outdoors, is so beautiful, so inviting, and so inspiring. The outdoor area is truly magical - I so enjoyed my days laying in the hammock, reading and taking in the incredible view. I was welcomed into the Green House by Kelly and her 3 dogs, who all made me feel right at home. I ate multiple breakfasts at the Inn and 2 dinners, and they were all delicious. I really enjoyed the surrounding area, too - went on a couple walks and enjoyed the neighborhood cafe, Viva Peru, which is a few minute walk away. My time in The Green House was a perfect pit stop in Peru, and I am so grateful for the memories. Thank you Kelly and pups!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family