“Just Excellent !”

Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chorrillos
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I was attended by Mr. Jorge Acuña himself, administrador, whom I've known since my Father used to take me to Chorrillos for dinner every time we visited wonderful Peru.
It was the Champignon in Garlic, the soft Entraña, along with the house salad which I had missed the most.
Clean, private, and classic atmosthere from the Old Lima near the Ocean.

Dr. L W L from Chandler, Arizona

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Great customer service. Food was over the top. Salad was the best ever. The lemonade was great. I’d definitely go back. Huge portions. Def shareable!!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Whenever I am visiting Lima, El Hornero in Chorillos is a must. The best steaks in town and my favourite is the Pepper Steak which is lomo fino of at least 400 gramm covered in a lovely pepper sauce. Just eating this is enough for me. Bring your own wine is possible here as well and the staff is always courteous.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I went to this restaurant on 30th July to try their dishes.
I found their menu selection is just OK. Furthermore the type of beef they sell is mainly imported from the USA. Local produce does not have the same taste.
Pros: Clean restaurant and fresh produce.
Cons: Overpriced dishes.
They also charge customers for bread and butter even if you don't want them.

I would not return to this place.

1  Thank Ivan R
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Choose another restaurant should you like to have more options in the menu which is very limited compared to other steakhouses in Lima. Couples dinner is just ok, nothing spectacular. Not coming back again for special event.

1  Thank Nigauri