All reviewshome from homeenjoy your stayrooms are cleanstayed herewithin walking distanceluzhomestaybarrancopiscobedsperuvian
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Willie and Luz are the best!! In the two weeks I've been here they have taken me under their wing. They really care about the people that stay here, everyone is family in this house. They're super accommodating so if you need something don't be afraid to ask!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Beraja is like a home away from home while in Lima. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the provided breakfast is great. There is a nice rooftop to relax as well as other living spaces. Willy and Luz will take great care of you and provide whatever you need, while being very patient with any language barrier you may have!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve been at this hostel for 2 months and am so sad that I’m leaving it. Luz and Willie really made me feel like I’m at home. Luz cooks and bakes really tasty food items! You have to try the chocolate cake with dulce de leche! They are so opened to sharing their tea and yerbamate drinks. We’ve had some great conversations while sipping and passing the fabulous cup. The bedrooms and bathrooms were cleaned once every week which made living here feel more comfortable. The patio is a chill place to lounge at as well as the living room. The hostel is located near the main road of Barranco and has many convenient stores around. The beach is pretty close as well. I plan on coming back here every time I come to Peru! Thanks Luz and Willie! It was a pleasure staying here and being a part of your family. Blessings!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Staying at the Beraja hostel for two months with 5 friends, and we have had a wonderful stay!
Plenty of space, wonderful food, clean towels and bathrooms, and a really great patio up above to hangout. There’s even a place to put a hammock!
Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Mi familia ahora. The food is great and the family is very hospitable. I felt very comfortable here even though I didn’t speak a ton of English. Make sure you go to the roof! It’s a great spot to read.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends