Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Book in advance
from
AU$94.65
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Lima Tasty Tours
from AU$94.65
More Info
from AU$123.55
More Info
All reviews local market peruvian food food tour ceviche market food market tour tuk tuk tour skipped breakfast local fruits come hungry chicha morada great tour an incredible experience highly recommend this tour his knowledge nazca lines tour company
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2015

From the moment Arturo arrived at the hotel until he said good-bye, Lima Tasty Tours exceeded our expectations! Arturo's passion for his city and its food shines. His tour offerings are unique and focus on how food connects to everyone's life. I've had the fortune to travel with many guides around the world. Arturo ranks at the very top of all of them! Thanks so much for a great day and memories that will always be with us!

Date of experience: January 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Arturojas, Manager at Lima Tasty Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2015

Thanks so much for your kind words! You are in our memories too! cheers from the mothers of the comedor popular!!

Reviewed 24 February 2015

Arturo brought me on a one-on-one guided tour through the food markets and local restaurants, and threw in some local history as well. Thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the tasting of different local fruits at the market. So good!! Fond memories.

Date of experience: December 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Arturojas, Manager at Lima Tasty Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2015

I'm glad you enjoyed the local taste with Lima Tasty Tours. Hugs!

Reviewed 20 November 2014

Everyone is writing stories about how Lima is the Gastronomic Capital of Latin America for good reason. So, the top-shelf restaurants are no mystery. (They're listed in all the guidebooks.) But what makes Lima Tasty Tours truly worthwhile is the fact that they will take you to places you would never find on your own. I've done a couple of custom adventures with them and ended up at hidden sandwich joints, old-time-y Bohemian bars, and at classic Peruvian lunch halls, the sort that don't necessarily make it into glossy magazine spreads. But that are the heart and soul of a big city like Lima.

If you don't have a lot of time, the company will combine sight-seeing with eating. But if you find that you have extra time on your hands, I recommend setting up a custom adventure, since you'll end up in spots far from the city's touristy hotspots.

Guide Arturo Rojas knows his food and he speaks English, so you don't have worry about language if that is a concern. Plus, he is funny and good-natured and willing to answer all kinds of questions. I can't recommend him or his company more!

Date of experience: April 2014
Arturojas, Gerente at Lima Tasty Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2015

Thank you for your kind words, in Lima you'll always be surprised, so be ready for new ones when you come back! Nos vemos amiga!!

Reviewed 2 November 2014

I absolutely loved my culinary tour with Lima Tasty Tours. Our guide Arturo took us off the beaten track into communities, markets and restaurants we would never have found without him. We experienced our first Pachamanca (a traditional Peruvian meal cooked in the earth), learnt to paint ceramics with a lovely local family, tasted Peru's huge variety of fruit in a local market, and had the most delicious dinner I've ever had. I highly recommend Lima Tasty Tours!

Date of experience: August 2014
Arturojas, Gerente at Lima Tasty Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2015

I'm glad you enjoyed the local experience with us in Lima. Thanks for your nice comment Eliza!

Reviewed 31 October 2014

Lima Tasty Tours, and food in Lima, far exceeded my expectations. I cannot believe there is any better tour, or any better guide than Arturo, to be found in Lima. He did a great job of showing us around the traditional tourist attractions, but his passion and enthusiasm really shines through when it comes to food. He knows so many different things to try, and places to try them, that he could probably fill weeks with a food tour. My time with him changed my whole impression of Lima, from just some big intimidating city to a gastronomic wonderland. I've recommended Lima Tasty Tours to several friends, all of whom raved about their tours too. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Date of experience: April 2014

It was lot of fun to take you into new flavors in my tasty city! Muchas gracias chica!!