“Can't go wrong in Lima!!”

Chabuca Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #45 of 3,036 Restaurants in Lima
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Usually hotel's restaurants are not my cup of tea for many reasons, but this place is absolutely an exception!!
For a late night solo dinner (relatively speaking 22:00) it was very good.
I had a "Batayaki" , kind of Japanese fish+shrimps+clams dish with onions basted in a delicious sauce slightly spicy and white rice.
Price was absolutly reasonable considering this is a hotel in San Isidro.
Service was OK. Not great, but OK.

1  Thank Michael T

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I like to visit different hotel's buffet, its a tradition that I have with my grandmother. Its the first time that I go to the buffet at Chabuca Restaurant and we like it a lot. The service was fabulous thanks to our waiter Mr. Daniel. He was very kind and he answered all of our questions about Atton hotels in general. He has lot of knowledge about the chain and he has great domain on how to deliver the best service. Well done!!
About the buffet, it has lot of variety with good quality. And what I liked a lot was the environment of the restaurant; between elegant and modern, with lot of sunlight and the option of taking breakfast in the terrace.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Good service, the dinner was really good.
I really recommend the hotel to my fellows.
The waiter Luis Zuta was really kind in all the menu explanation, also he offered Peruvian dishes, I really liked it!! Definitely I will be back soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I really liked this restaurant, the atmosphere was great. The staff was on point, very friendly. I went to the restaurant with my family for dinner, everyone chose a different meal, but I would recommend the ceviche, it was delicious to say the least! For dessert we were all full, and that was fine because they have the option to order a sample size plate of all the desserts on the menu (a little of evrything). My favorite was "tocino del cielo". I would definitely go again to this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

While staying at the Atton San Isidro, we had dinner a couple of times here, and we were always satisfied.

Their sopa de lomo (beef soup) with a fried egg and pasta was good. The tiradito (a sort of raw fish) excellent. Their crispy fish with leche de tigre sauce was great.

Service was courteous but slow.

Prices were normal for an elegant restaurant in San Isidro.

Their breakfast starts at 630 AM which is very convenient when you have an early flight. Breakfast buffet was good and the variety was satisfactory. No eggs cooking station and the available scrambled eggs should improve, however.