All reviews big bed nice hotel location is excellent parque kennedy front desk staff three nights supermarket peru taxis
Reviewed 18 May 2016

This hotel is very well located, right in the city centre, 6 blocks from the ocean, next to a lot of good restaurants, services, a great supermarket and several exchange offices. While located in the centre, it is in a smaller street with little traffic, which is nice, with less noise and pollution.
We stayed at the apartments, not the hotel. There are two different entrances and receptions, far apart by about 100 meters.
There is an open balcony by the entrance, large enough to accommodate a few tables and a sofa, which is a very nice to place to drink the “pisco sour” welcome cocktail or chat with your bunch.
The people were very friendly and they solved every problem that we had. We had booked two rooms and we found out one was in the hotel and the other was in the apartments, but they changed it so that we could both be accommodated in the apartments.
At the reception desk, we were surprised with a 10% service fee, and it turned out that it was a mistake made by our travel agent – they should have warned us about it and should have told us the exact amount.
The hotel was warningly decorated and clean. The apartments were spacious and they had everything we needed – a large dinner table for 4 people, a comfy sofa, a fully equipped kitchenette, a separate room with large beds, with very comfortable mattress and pillows. There was a large balcony with two chairs and a table, where you could sit for a drink. Fully equipped and (also) large bathroom.
The apartment wasn’t very modern and it could have better furniture or be better decorated but it was clean and functional. There were enough outlets to charge every device in every room.
The room has an electronic safe box, although not big enough to leave an ipad.
The breakfast room at the apartments building wasn’t very large but it had a breakfast buffet with natural juices (orange, pineapple, other fruits), cold and hot milk, coffee, an assortment of tea bags and hot water and freshly cooked oat flakes. There was an assortment of sliced fresh fruit (mango, papaya, orange, kiwi, etc.), warm scrambled eggs, warm mashed sweet potato, roasted pork belly (!), sliced cheese, a very good white cheese, ham, two kinds of bun (industrial, not very good) for toasts, small croissants and very bland bread.
The breakfast room in the main building was bigger and very well decorated, but the breakfast was essentially the same. This room also served as a restaurant.
We ordered some room service one night and it was fast, but the food was weak, although very cheap.
The bar service was impeccable.
Overall, I would return to this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2016

We did not like it. The hotel is very old. We booked two rooms. The rooms and bathrooms are very old. The breakfast buffet was very small, no variety at all. We will never return. The mattress is really bad, not comfy. Does not live up to the expectations of what they call themselves a 4 star hotel. They have two hotels and the one we stayed in was Alcanfores 465.

Room tip: Do not come - The Hotel needs to remodeled completely. This is not a 4 star hotel
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank s0luti0ns
Reviewed 6 May 2016

After carrying my hand written review half way across the world, I now cannot find it. Therefore, dear reader, forgive me if this review is shorter than usual. My group of four friends checked in at around midnight after landing in Lima at 22h40. Our initial impression was a clean and welcoming hotel. We stayed in the Apartments/Suites and when I entered my room I was very impressed by the size. I had my own work area with desk etc. which, as I was on holiday I didn't use, plus a fridge and microwave, a large wardrobe, decent size and well equipped bathroom and huge bedroom with a very large bed, big flat-screen TV and room safe in the cupboard.

The bathroom had a shower-in-bath, with a fantastic shower head and excellent water pressure, a spotlessly clean toilet and bidet. The entire apartment passed my bare foot test and the house keeping service was excellent day in and day out.
The bed was large, linen clean, and the mattress was firm, just how I like it. They have in-lobby and in-room wifi which works very well and allowed my group to stay in touch with those we needed to half way across the world. I did not make use of the minibar, but can confirm that there is one available, with space to add your own drinks you may have purchased from a super market.

A word of warning regarding the room. If they allocate you room 205 or 206 ask for a change. These rooms are right above the verandah restaurant and hotel entrance. This in itself is not a problem, however one is also very close to the road noise, both vehicular and pedestrian. The delivery trucks are the worst, but having said that, Lima appears not to sleep which means there is traffic all night long. I slept with ear plugs in and that solved the problem for me, but one of my friends who was on the 9th floor, with his room in the same position as mine, didn't have an issue with the noise level.

Breakfast isn't a large affair, but the choice is sufficient to send you on your way with enough calories to burn till lunch time. The verandah area is a welcome treat to sit, have a drink and watch Lima pass by in between activities.

The staff are on the whole very friendly and certainly very helpful. Some speak better English than others, but all of them speak better English than my Spanish, and between the two we never had a problem communicating or understanding each other.

Lima is an awesome and chilled city with lots of history, excellent food and good local beers. Go there.

Room tip: I've marked it as Loud purely owing to the room I was in. It is not loud if you are accommodated elsewhere in the hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2016

This hotel was excellent the rooms were very good ,spacious and well thought out
The staff were unbelievably good,being able to help out at any time with any thing and doing it cheerfully
Breakfast was self service continental style and fresh every day very enjoyable way to start the day
Ideally situated for shopping and restaurants being only a walk away

Room tip: Rooms at bake are quieter as this is Lima rooms at front can be noisy
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Condado Gerenci... M, Director de Recepción at El Condado Miraflores Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Dear jim

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with us. We thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Best regards,

Carlos Zevallos
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

The hotel was the best we have stayed in for a while
The room was very clean and spacious with excellent wifi and a well stocked fridge at very reasonable prices
The bed was huge and comfortable and the equipment more than adequate
Staff were always attentive and cheerful and very willing to accommodate any request ,they certainly exceeded expectations
Hotel is very well situated for the shops and restaurants

Breakfast was very good with plenty to choose from

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and definitely would return

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear jim

We thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Come back soon!

Best regards,