USD 241
USD 329
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
USD 593
All reviewsbig bednice hotellocation is excellentfront desk staffthree nightssupermarketperumiraflorestaxis
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Made my hotel reservation with Hotels.com as I do many times. I choose this hotel because of price and location, have never stayed there before. As usual I received the confirmation via email that explained the amenities, services, location, etc... I also included a note that all the taxes and service fees were included. Well not so at the hotel since at checkout they demanded payment of a 10% service fee. The receptionist was rude and did not allow me to talk to anybody of authority to solve the issue. At the end they charged what they wanted on my credit card so therefore now I am in dispute of that charge creating me more trouble than what I saved thinking this was a good hotel deal.
As for the hotel, even though it has a good location the infrastructure is dated and has not been renovated. The air conditioner in my room barely worked so I do not recommend anybody to stay there during the Peruvian summer, I did also found a hair on the linen of one of my pillows. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Jose G
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Good size bedrooms, good food, freindly staff, bathrooms a bit tired

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I spent 6 nights at the "El Condado Hotel". It's a nice friendly structure, with nice and spacious rooms. There is one main nuisance: the windows are really thin, hence the nose from outside can be a big problem. I had a room at the fifth floor and especially on Saturday night, it seemed to have my bad by the road. There are few casinos just meters away, hence loads of people, taxis, cars and police cars around.
Apart from that (may be it's worth asking for a room on the high floors)... nice restaurant and breakfast, free cable Internet in the rooms, free Wifi in the public areas, located in the center of probably the best area of Lima.

Room Tip: top floor.... this might sort a bit out the noise problem
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Albrig71
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Service was excellent and the convenience of a kitchen and a 24 hour grocery store across the street was great especially with an infant! The welcome drink should definitely be used at the bar with the best pisco sour and the great pianist who played the Bee Gees just for my son :) Walking distance to everything including the churros at Manolo's!!! Only negative is that the the furnishing could be updated and the carpets cleaned. It was also a little noisy but I think escaping noise in Lima is probably quite difficult. If you don't need a kitchen, the Sonesta 1/2 block away is also a good option.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Rick N
Reviewed 1 September 2011

This is a great place to stay. It is centrally located to different shops, casinos, parks, tourist attractions, etc... The staff is excellent and they absolutely understanding the meaning of customer service. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family