1,085 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelenglish barcolonial stylesan isidrorooms are largewould highly recommend this hotelthe check in processstar hotelmini barpisco soursmachu picchubreakfast buffet islong flightcevicheinglesconciergeluxury
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I have nothing bad to say about this hotel.

Well, except for the size of the pool that is. It's rinky-dinky. Other than that. I LOVED my experience here.

The food in Lima is first-class and this hotel exemplifies nothing less.

I personally would try next time to get a room that exits into the pool. Hot tip.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
EduardoIbarra_CCLH, Gerente at Country Club Lima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Country Club Lima Hotel. We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel. On the other hand, we apologize that the pool has not fulfilled your expectations; your comment will be taking in consideration for a better service and experience.

At Country Club Lima Hotel, one of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations; therefore, your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We stayed at the Country Club Hotel Lima when returning to Lima after our 4 day Inca trail.

The hotel is stunning, service was great and staff was super friendly and went above and beyond to make sure we had a fantastic stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank vanessa n
EduardoIbarra_CCLH, Gerente at Country Club Lima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear guest,

We are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stayed at our hotel and that we exceed your expectation with our facilities and service. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World the hotel continuously work on improvement and meet customer expectations.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

My expectations were higher at the beginning but clearly were lower as result of my pretty experience in the Hotel. It´s a wonderful place, the restaurant is perfect, the room was amazing, and an awesome service by all the crew

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Arturo M
EduardoIbarra_CCLH, Gerente at Country Club Lima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Country Club Lima Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. It makes us very proud to know that we succeed on satisfying your high expectations.
I will share your comments with our team, as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

Marianella Ramirez Corzo Beckmann
Country Club Lima Hotel

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Business trip to many Latin America countries and this was just overnight. Lovely hotel, easy, friendly check-in and lovely corner room. Had dinner at the hotel and it was all I've heard about excellent Peruvian food. Must stay in Lima!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Flyfishbob
EduardoIbarra_CCLH, Gerente at Country Club Lima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear guest,

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure they will be encouraged by your remarks. Thanks also for your positive comments about our food and restaurant; as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

Eduardo Ibarra
Country Club Lima

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Just to be clear, this is a very nice hotel. The staff are very attentive and the hotel decor and architecture is lovely. What I could not help feeling was that there was no heart and soul. The room offered nice linens and had an opulent size, but the floors were wood and the furniture too sterile. It wasn’t cozy at all. It seemed that most of the people visiting this hotel were business people which lends itself to a particular brisk/ no frills / all-business atmosphere.
This hotel is surrounded by embassies from all over the world so I can see, now, what kinds of people might come through here.

I would not recommend this hotel for people on vacation. I would recommend this hotel for people traveling through on business and who might enjoy playing golf while here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
EduardoIbarra_CCLH, Gerente at Country Club Lima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at Country Club Lima Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
I appreciate your nice comments about our staff and decoration of the hotel. I am sorry you did not feel a cozy atmosphere. At the hotel, we receive both business and leisure travelers and we have facilities (spa, swimming pool, bar, restaurant, etc.) for our guests leisure.
You are more than welcome to stay with us one more time and I ask you to give us another chance to serve you better.

Country Club Lima Hotel