USD 227
USD 86
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 107/night.

USD 114
USD 384
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
1,405 results
All reviewsdouble treewithin walking distancestandard roombusiness tripbreakfast buffetmiraflores districtbusiness centerhuaca pucllanalate checkkennedy parktaxi servicemira floresrooftop poolpisco sourspargoconciergeperu
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Be careful where to the tower allocated!

There are different towers in the double tree, more or less oldish
The main tower is the oldest one

At first they gave me the worst room in the old tower: dark, smelly carpet, noisy, hot water not functioning properly

After a change just 3 Floors up, the experience was more or less the same

So 3rd change and upgrade the next day in the new renovated tower, the stay was much better
But still it's not the best quality for price found in the city

Breakfast is ok and included

Staff is very nice

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Lilly197780
Marcelino P, Gerente at El Pardo DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Dear Member of TripAdvisor:

Thank you for taking the time to write in your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. Your comments certainly help to keep on improving on our service and facilities.
I am very sorry that you had to have a room change until you got settled in. While the building has been built some years back, we keep on renovating our rooms in the two towers to make sure that our guests feel comfortable and their expectations are met. We have built a new tower not a renovated one to give our guests more options when choosing to stay at our hotel. Thank you for your kind words for our staff who are dedicated to making the stay of our guests a truly pleasant one. Again, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you had and I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel gets two stars for its location... as far as quality and service .... awful. One of the worst. I would not recommend.
I stayed here for thankfully only one night to break up time traveling around Peru.

When I checked into my room the toilet was running and the ac had been off for awhile. Of course the bellman did not show me how to turn it on while he waited for a tip. My tiny room felt stale like it hadn't been tended to in awhile. The mattress was also incredibly soft but I know that's subjective so ....

Where I get annoyed is that I ordered breakfast to my room trying to relax before venturing out. My eggs were advertised as coming with potatoes and onions. There was a half of a cherry tomato on the plate. It was comical. Room service breakfast is always overpriced-but seriously at least deliver what you say your going to.

Also... their showed tub is awkwardly high... so when you get in you slip and I banged my knee pretty bad.

When I checked out, I wasn't going to say anything about my experience but when the front desk attendant pressured me about why I said the night was only ok... I told her. She said, well I hope it's better next time. I would never stay there again thanks.

Plus, when I asked for her help to get a taxi-she said i could wait and someone would call one of the safe cheap local options or I could go out front. I was in a rush so I asked what the cost for their taxi was -30 soles. No problem--little less than 10 us and since I was in a hurry I just was going to do it.

Of course when I get into the car the driver says 40. When I asked why his price was different than what the woman at the front desk was... he said it was her mistake she must have mixed up the terminals (I punted and showed it to her on the map... so seems unlikely). Not only that. It's a 15 min drive. The day before to go from the airport to the hotel it was 99 soles and took over an hour. If the hotel sets hear prices... how does this math add up??

I was really mad at what I felt like was incompetent service and treating me like I was at fault. I know it's only another 10
Soles but let's be honest--- I could hail one of the local cabs... and pay 15 soles to get to the bus station.... and all I am giving up is riding in some BMW... which feels pretentious anyway.

So that's what I did. This hotel tries to act like they are being good customer service reps and giving you he best, protecting you from any potential local scam. The only scam is the el pardon double tree ... don't stay there.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
dietrich2411, General Manager at El Pardo DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear Sir,

We deeply regret the experience you are telling us about and would like in the first place to apologize for the inconveniences that you could have experienced during your short stay with us.

We have carefully read all your complaints, please rest assured that we will take immediate action in addressing all of them. Our operational policy clearly states that our Housekeeping staff enters every room daily in order to make sure that everything is settled for the comfort our guest would expect. We are sorry it seems to not have happened. We also would like to inform that as part of our room service experience, every delivery should be followed up with a courtesy call in order to make sure that the food was delivered as ordered and in the informed time. It is inexcusable that this did not happen in your case and we will make sure this won’t happen again.

Finally, in regard to the episode with the cab ride, we thank you very much for your comment. Please be informed that as this is a Third Party company and we will indeed get in touch with them to share your comment about the rate and ensure their compliance of good service and fair rates.

Once again, we thank you very much for taking the time to write this review; it is the best way to constantly improve our services as the guest experience is taken very seriously in our property as you can read from most of the other reviews on this prestigious page.

We sincerely hope you will give us a second chance to redeem your experience by staying with us during your next visit in Lima.

Dietrich Bauer
Director of Operations
El Pardo Doubletree by Hilton

Reviewed 9 March 2017

The hotel staff was just adorable!! everywhere we turned you were greeted asked if needed help, always with a smile!!! hotel is perfectly located close to many cultural sites, malls, etc. Rooms were super clean and very comfortable!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Marcelino P, Gerente at El Pardo DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Dear Loreta,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your stay at our hotel. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff has made it a very pleasant one. We hope to have another opportunity to make your stay in Lima truly memorable in the very near future.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

This Hilton property is very good, but some of its features make it better than it would be without them. First and foremost, the staff has to be one of the best I've seen at any Hilton property. From the doorman to the front desk to the housekeepers, everyone has a positive attitude, is genuinely friendly, and is very willing to go out of their way to enhance the quality of your stay. They are all outstanding in every aspect, but I have to give special acknowledgement to their two concierge, Andrea and Christian. They are, without a doubt, the best I've seen anywhere. When I inquired about something and then later checked at the front desk, they told me Andrea was at lunch. I told them that I'd just check back later and left the hotel to go somewhere. The next thing I knew, Andrea had left her lunch and was running to catch me to let me know about the matter. Another feature of this hotel is that they are connected to a real gym that has good equipment and a decent calendar of classes, such as spinning; as a hotel guest, use of the gym is free. This was a great bonus. As a gym rat, I was going to find a real gym and was able to save time and money by taking advantage of them. By the way, the gym staff and instructors of the classes I took also were outstanding. Location-wise, the hotel is very well situated and I was able to walk to many sights, such as the ocean, which is a 15-20 minute walk away. I saw discussion re the hotel taxi. I used the hotel taxi for the airport transfers. Yes, they cost a bit more, but they're a lot more comfortable and reliable and I will pay an extra bit for that. All in all, outstanding trip, a solid Hilton property made great by its staff, and a good location. I will return.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to write your very encouraging comments about your recent stay at our hotel and the kind words that you have for our staff. For all of us, it is a committment and a great pleasure to make sure that every guest feel special and at home. We are glad that we were able to make your stay a truly pleasant one. We look forward to having you with us again in the very near future.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

The hotel has a new section but although I paid over 200$ per night (more than many other hotels in that level), I got a room in the old section. A/C did not work properly. It was very noicy and did not cool. I swet all night...

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Marcelino P, Manager at El Pardo DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Dear Mr. Benyamini:

Thank you very much for your comments and for sharing with us your experience during your last stay at our hotel. I am very sorry that your stay was not as satisfactory as you had expected. On your next stay, I will make sure that you will have a room where everything works as you would expect. Once again my apologies for the inconvenience.
Looking forward to your next visit.