USD 215
USD 237
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 286/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 106
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 110
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 210
Priceline
  • Pool
3,585 results
All reviewsthe executive loungerosa navarrola vista restaurantjuan antonioocean viewgreat hotelsushi barlight dinnerlarcomar mallcevichecorner roomdirectly across the streetlobby barfitness centerthe cliffbreakfast buffetlate check
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I have stayed here a number of times over the years, most recently in Oct. 2012. It used to be an easy choice but now there is a sparkling new Westin and construction of a new Hilton has been announced. The advantages of the JW over the Westin are the ocean views from the rooms and the large gym. The JW seems to understand it is subject to increasing competition because it recently upgraded and remodeled the lobby and bar areas, as well as the executive club lounge on an upper floor. However, the same really needs to be done in the rooms themselves and the other common areas, which are pretty tired and outdated. But overall still a solid choice.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank JRVSP
Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

Although I did not stay here while in Lima, I did enjoy the lunch buffet at La Vista before beginning a city tour later that day. The buffet had a good variety of food offerings which was a treat for me since I had spent a week of traveling to Cusco and Aguas Calientes eating meals filled with meat and potatoes. I must have had 3 servings of their green beans while here because I was so starved for fresh veggies! The other buffet items I tried were equally delicious. The waiter was hospitable and the service prompt.

All of the places that I lodged/dined in while in Peru were lovely, however as an American who enjoys international travel, I must say it's nice to experience something familiar from time to time while abroad.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank mlm712
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I have stayed here about 20 nights this year for business and I must say that it is one of my favorite hotels to stay in when I'm traveling. The people are very nice and courteous and will handle everything that you need. The concierge service is extremely good, they email before I arrive to determine if I need anything special or a car to pick me up from the airport. The JW Lounge has great food and friendly waitresses and bar staff. The breakfast is fantastic. As you are in Lima, there is a very good selection of 5-star restaurants close by. Right on the ocean with stellar views. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Use their car service to pick you up from the airport....It's expensive, but worth it.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank BigYellow797
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Excellent location and service. We had a wonderful stay here...any question we had was answered and the concierge staff had some great suggestions. They also found us a great driver "Rafael" who went out of his way to show us Lima and the surrounding area. We had flights thru Lima and the bell staff allowed us to store our bags in the hotel on our return trip with out a room reservation for that day. View from the rooms are excellent and quite alot within walking distance. Definitely will stay here on my next trip to Lima.

Room Tip: Check out the weekend rates. I split up my reservation and the weekend rate was half of the weekday rate.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank jp3Atlanta
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This hotel is beautiful in the heart of Miraflores, overlooking the water and the outside mall, Locomar. You can walk to shopping and restaurants easily. The gym is one of the best gyms I have ever seen in my life and has all state-of-the-art equipment. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We did not eat at any of the restaurants there, but had breakfast and snacks in the Executive Lounge. The food in the Lounge was fresh and they had a wide selection. There are always taxis waiting, although you do pay a higher rate taking the Mercedes cars that line up at the JW, vs. walking to the cab stand across the street. The rooms are very spacious and we had a tub and separate shower in our bathroom.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple