3,787 results
All reviews the executive lounge rosa navarro juan antonio la vista restaurant ocean view great hotel sushi bar light dinner ceviche larcomar mall corner room directly across the street lobby bar the cliff fitness center breakfast buffet late check
Reviewed 26 June 2011

It is in a great location. The hotel has ocean-view, and is very nice. But the hotel concierge service is disappointing.

Date of stay: June 2011
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GuestRelationsLima, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2011

Dear Guest,
Although it is never pleasant to hear about errors from our part, we are nonetheless grateful to you for sharing your comments through the Trip Advisor website.
I very much regret that the service you received from our Concierge Desk was not the one you deserved. I apologize for the incident you experienced and will like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to know your experience in our Hotel. Your comments do serve us well to learn about our weaknesses and to improve the quality of service provided to all our guests.

Reviewed 18 June 2011

I think I may be slightly at odds with the other views on here.

We arrived on the red eye plane at 6.00 am. I had requested an early check in with the Marriott. When we arrived we were told there was a room available (in fact 3 rooms) but there would be an additional $100 charge. I can understand the charge if a room is held but given we were paying $350 already I thought this excessive and unnecessary. The check in staff (and all of the staff) were efficient but impersonal and lacked the friendliness of other places we stayed in Peru. Probably more of a business hotel than a tourist place.

The Lima Marriott offers breathtaking views of the Pacific, proximity to quality and market shopping and a shopping/leisure area right in front of it. It is not one of the most attractive coast lines and as were there in May it was shrowded in a grey mist.

We had booked an executive room. However, in line with other hotels the access to the executive lounge seems to be less of advantage these days. It was soft drinks only and the lunchtime and dinner snacks were not worth the extra money.

It was of course clean, safe and the rooms and bed were very comfortable. All a bit clinical for my liking but you know what you are getting and they do it well.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I truly understand your disappointment for not being able to provide you an early check in and for not exceeding your expectations with our Executive Lounge, we are currently renovating all our menu offerings to bring an upscale service to all our guests.

Again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to know your opinion about our services. This is an invaluable tool we use to improve in search of the excellence.

Reviewed 14 June 2011

JW Marriot was one of the best hotels I ever been in South America. Upon my arrival, checkin process was smooth and fast. I was in my room about 10 minutes after arriving at the hotel. Staff is very well trained and professional. I was also impressed with the neighborhood around the hotel. Lots of restaurants, pubs and coffee shops making it very easy to meet customers without the need to move to other parts of the city.
If you want to skip the morning treadmill, there is a seawall path in front of the hotel where you can run for a good while and enjoy some fresh ocean air before starting your business day. Amazing hotel and amazing service. I will definitely be back in the future.

Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank NorthernGuy1

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with us through the Trip Advisor website. We are delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations, we will keep up the good work and I look forward to your next visit!
JW Marriott Lima

Reviewed 28 May 2011

Great place. Rooms fantastic.Staff very attentive. location great with good views from the room. Attention to detail made all the difference. Highly impressed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Chomper2011
GuestRelationsLima, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your comments! we are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked our rooms and facilties, we will ensure to keep up the good work and look forward to your future visit !!!
JW Marriott Lima

Reviewed 23 May 2011

The Lima Marriott offers breathtaking views of the Pacific, proximity to quality and market shopping, excellent service from all staff, from the porter to reception to the executive lounge and spa. Quality all round. Excellent launch pad for local tourism to central Lima, Huaca Pullcana (eat at this archeological restaurant - my birthday present), and Pachacamac. We stayed three nights on our way to Cuzco and Macchu Picchu, and I stayed two more nights on the way back to Canada - always lots to do in the hotel and the neighbourhood.

Room tip: Try the Executive Junior Suite with lounge access.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank RonaldCanada
GuestRelationsLima, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2011

Dear Guest,
I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and that you also visited Macchu Picchu! I will like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to know your opinion about our services and facilities; they are an invaluable tool we use in search of excellence.