“Fusion”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2014

Perfect balance between taste and innovation of Peruvian sea food. The Sausage form Huacho mixed there in one of their plates is excellent

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Recommended by our hotel, we found this place a fun environment with excellent ceviche. Several other fresh seafood options are also on the menu. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was our first lunch in Lima and it hit the spot. I had tapas, each seafood oriented. Our waiter spoke little English, so it was hard to determine what I was eating. I just decided to just take my chances. No regrets as all were tasty. I had a couple of cold Cusquena beers to go with it and filled up nicely. Beware of the red peppers included with the side dish they provided. Fortunately, the one small bite wore off for the most part before the meal came, but I came very close to requesting a glass of milk to kill the burning. Hottest pepper I have ever tasted and I like spicy!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Cute place in a Barranco's old style house. Average seafood and definitely not worth the 48 soles I paid for a simple fish with steamed vegetables. Service was OK but definitely price inflation here. Rolls ordered were good but pejerrey was overfried and badly presented. You're definitely better served at a regular cevicheria anywhere in Barranco or Miraflores

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Have walked by a few times and decided to try it out. The space is very nice, airy and well maintained. Menu was awesome with quite a few tempting items. Service was extremely slow and seemed disorganized.

We ordered a variety of starters and tapas and the sequence of service was all wrong with the larger portions we ordered brought first and the smaller cold items last. Food was just OK. Nothing out of this world.

Price point was reasonable.