Danica
Ranked #86 of 2,762 Restaurants in Lima
Price range: USD 0 - USD 25
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: featured in Frommers- Peru.
Reviewed 8 May 2012

The Risotto with Lomo Saltado is my favorite, but there are other options like the Osobucco. Try the truffles for dessert and have some house wine. Skip the Panko Prawns though, you could get the wrong impression of the place.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

Take great Italian food, add Peruvian flare and flavors and you have a restaurant that is sure to please. From the activity that my wife and I saw while we were there, be sure to make a reservation. Casual dining with outdoor seating available. One small draw back - we found the metal frame, wood slate chairs to be somewhat uncomfortable. We would still return and would highly recommend the establishment. Lastly: I've had a lot of Pisco Sours in a lot of Peruvian restaurants. This one may have the best of them all.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Located in a happening area of San Isidro, Danica offers very good pasta and a nice wine selection in a cosy atmosphere. Uncomplicated, fresh and hearty home made pasta dishes. A great place to go in a small group of friends or even for couples. Like all of the good restaurants in Lima, you should make a reservation.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

Unfortunately I was prevented as of visiting chinese restaurant kitchens, not occidental ones kitchen´s, and Danica needs to invest a bit more in their food deposits and indoor tidiness

Reviewed 28 March 2012

As an American turned Limanite, this is our (my wife and I) favorite place to go. It has many options for meat and fish eaters (me) and vegetarians (her). The desserts are also delicious, and help you finish off the night on a high note. Definitely recommended.

1  Thank jfroda