2,515 results
All reviewsmaras restauranttallest buildingheavenly bedwalk in closetgreat hotelheavenly spatwo sinksexecutive clubthe financial districtfloor to ceiling windowscorner roomgreat view of the citybusiness areabusiness triplobby barhigh floorconcierge desk
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Hotel is conveniently located and walking distance on major financial district. Room beds and pillows and restroom are amazing. Staff is attentive and venue is full of local art and details. Spa and fitness facilities are amazing and restaurants and bars are great.

Room Tip: All rooms have breathtaking cityviews and restroom, bed and pillows are takeaways!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I stayed at this hotel for seven nights. This is a first-class luxury property offered at a very reasonable price. The entire staff is service oriented, personable, and reliable. The room was spacious, comfortable, and had a great view of the city (especially at night), Housekeeping took great care of the room, the beds were comfortable and the amenities luxurious. The swimming pool and work out area are exceptional. The hotel is centrally located and near everything.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank craigking
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Under normal circumstances, I would give the Westin Lima a 4-star review. The hotel is in mint condition and, since I am a Gold SPG member, I was upgraded to a grand King bedroom (#2108) with a very nice view from the 21st floor. The gym is also well equipped and not too busy and they offer New Balance gear for $6 (note that the Fairmont also offers Adidas gym gear to Platinum members for free). Issues to be corrected are: (i) the concierge desk was always understaffed - I think that I went four times to the desk to ask for a car to the airport and they were always busy; (ii) there is a lot of talk about Superfoods but where is the granola at the breakfast?; and (iii) the mobile check out service does not allow you to see a summary of your expenses before actually checking out - there was actually a mistake on the bill and staff had to re-do the checkout process manually. These three are minor matters - my main issue was that I am certain that the octopus ceviche that I ordered through room service was not properly curated. When I ate it, I initially thought that the ceviche tasted a bit funny. However, on the following morning, I started feeling sick and completely collapsed on the afternoon - after not having had any other meal. The night was horrible and the flight back home was neverending as my stomach felt like it had gone through a laundry service. It may have also been the fact that I was exhausted from a long week but, clearly, a poorly curated ceviche did not help. A general advice - remember that ceviche is still raw fish and that lemon does not kill all the bacteria.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Poli V
LuisBarboza, Director General at The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Mr. Poli V,

Thanks for your comment through TripAdvisor. For us, the voices of our guests are really important and the best tool to improve our hotel and services.

We want to apologize for your recent experience with us. We tried to have the best products for our guest and the alimentary care is one of our top concerns, thats why we have the BPM certificacion audit made by one of the best peruvian experts.

The same day that you order ceviche we sold more than 42 orders of the same dish and also, the last Friday we offered ceviche at our lunch buffet and we didn´t received any other comments.

For us is very important to have this feedback at real time. Maybe the check out time would have been perfect to can offer you medical attention, try to check at the moment what happened, and also have more details of your experience.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Lima.

Best Regards

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I went on business last month with 2 colleagues. The hotel is wonderful for business, it has everything at hand for what you need Restaurants, business center, pool, spa, everything and the bars were the best. I have to mention Fabiola, she is the best waitress I have ever met, very attentive and always knew how to engage in a good conversation. In the restaurant you have to find Elvis, he knew how to recommend us the ideal for an excellent breakfast and above all he was always well presented. Finally, I want to congratulate the reception area, the bell staff always available to help and especially to Catherine who received us with a warm smile and a buenas tardes every day while we were in Westin and helped us a lot with the transports and recommendations of Lima. This is the excellence of a hotel, the warmth of its staff. Thank you very much to all the staff.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Very kind personnel!! Specially Sonia Peña. Always well educated and open. The bar is also well decorated and very confortable. The lights are also very comfortable. Chairs are different design and confortable too. General, the atmosphere is nice.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business