“Best Hostel in Lima” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #114 of 312 Speciality Lodging in Lima
Healdsburg, California, United States
“Best Hostel in Lima”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

They people who run the place are so adorable, it made me stay a few days extra. I loved their sweet charm and hospitality, and they were very helpful when I needed some help for getting around LIma and finding food. Plus, they had a kitchen so you could make food for yourself and save money!

The murals on the walls and outside courtyard were perfectly fun, and picture inspiring.

Hope to visit them again soon! It felt like a second home.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Gwenivere W

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Konstanz, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

we loved our stay in cirque cause these people care about you and try to help you the best as they can. the hostel is not to big and unfamiliar as many others. there are nice chill out areas and terrace to have breakfast! I would defenetly recommend it for lima. location is nice in miraflores- takes you 10min to go to seaside and it's in quiet area (for sleeping) thanks cirque

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ver E
Pebble Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2012

the hostel was very quick at responding to my emails and set up a safe taxi to pick me up from Lima airport...the staff was always friendly and more than happy to help with suggestions. i feel safe and the internet and showers were great. the Hostel is a short walk to the coast where I was immediatly welcomed with a southern hemisphere sunburn. i planned on staying for 1 night but it looks like ill be staying for 3....

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank MDZ322
Санкт-Петербург, Россия
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

This is a perfect hostel, in my opinion: cheap, but clean (rooms are cleaned every day); all facilities are working very good, including wi-fi and hot water; with very friendly atmosphere - I found couple friends there; safe - I did not put my stuff in lockers, neither did others, and I heard no concerns.
The first time I came to the hostel in the middle of the night, I discovered that I confused booking days, and they were expecting me the next day. However, there was a spare bad and administrator agreed to charge me the same amount as if I had booked a room in Internet. Whenever I was asking "how to" questions about Lima I was receiving detailed answers. Administrator was very attentive and really wanted to help me solve all my problems. In a month I returned to Lima and decided to stay in the same place. What I really appreciated that time was a strong stream of hot water in the shower - the thing I missed so much traveling around Peru.
I met many people returning to the hostel each time they come Lima, and this should be the best sign of great service and honest, sincere personnel.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Antraksa
Lima, Peru
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

very calm and welcoming environment. very helpful and friendly people working. very close to the beach as well as central miraflores.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo