Hospedaje Tinkus
USD 53*
USD 135*
USD 108*
Melia.com
All reviewscomfortable hotelnice breakfastfresh juicestayed hereparque kennedywithin walking distancelocationtraffic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My first time in Lima and I stayed this small, well run hotel. I found the staff helpfull, they speak english. Good ventilation my room with fan and room service. Very close to shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Felix V
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Hello I'm Heidi from Dublin. I stayed with my 12 year old daughter in this good value and comfortable hotel for 4 nights. The staff were very helpful, and our room was clean and cozy with cable TV and good internet. Nice breakfast served with a choice of eggs or fresh fruit, coffee and fresh juice. No complaints!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Heidi M
Reviewed 22 May 2012

During my holiday in Peru I stayed in Tinkus Hospedaje in Lima, which is in the neighborhood of Miraflores. It is a small, clean hotel. Good rooms and breakfast, the WIFI works great, and able to sleep well at night, very little noise, it's on a quiet street, but close to all tourist places. Very good value.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank John N
Reviewed 16 May 2012

This place is an excellent one to stay in because it's very convenient, near superamrkets, banks, cinemas, very good restaurants and discos. It's verly well located. This factor made me decide to stay there. As for the service, one of the best one I've had in Lima. They were very helpul, and willing to do whatever was necessary to solve any problems. Thank God we didn't have any. The services included are more than enough to make sure your stay will be unforgettable, and I'm sure next I go to Lima, Tinkus will be my first choice.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank JuanJitoOre
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We (a couple and our 2 year old child) booked a comfort room via internet. Yes indeed the location is very central and from outside it looks not bad. We arrived at 9pm and were quite tired from the long trip. They gave us a room on the 3rd floor. Actually it was very simple an relatively noisy and narrow. I think the location is the only justification for the high price. Nevertheless it looked ok and we decided to stay here our first night. Bathroom, internet were ok, however we were surprised that there was no measure of security (no guard neither professional staff). Personally, I would not have confided our laptops, watches, cameras etc. to the receptionist, although he was friendly and polite. Anyway, we decided in the same night to move out because we detected more than 20 bedbugs filled with blood (not ours) in our bed. And this is actually a no go.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank seP294316
DalilaPostigo, Propietario at Hospedaje Tinkus, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2012

We were very surprised that something like this happened. It was the first time it did happen, and we dealt with the incident very quickly. This hotel is known for it's cleaniness.