“Classmates reunion ”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chorrillos
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Nice place for lunch or dinner, the service is very good family oriented.
If you like see food here is a good place to enjoy
Easy to get there you may need to use the navigation to get there if you are visitor like me.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

I know this seafood restaurant since they began, I have to say that this restaurant
has a really good taste seafood .I will return soon, I will ask for picarones at the end.
I wish that you have Hueveras Im dying for that!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Awesome food, awesome wait staff, awesome atmosphere!!! This is twice I've been there in two years. You can't beat the food for the price. Will eat there again next time I'm in Peru.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I took my kids and my parents after being told I couldn't miss this restaurant in my Vacations in Peru, I am happy I listened, Every single dish we ordered was A1, flavor, presentation, service was top notch! Highly recommended if you are looking for seafood, ceviche, jaleas, chupes, etc.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Large and light space on a sidestreet of Chorrillos, difficult to find but well worth it. The inside is a huge tropical garden. Staff was pleasant and nice. Food is very good, mostly seafood and fish. Ceviches are very good as was the Arroz con Mariscos, Halea and the Causa de Cangrejo