USD 239
USD 110
USD 101
USD 120
USD 112
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
USD 67
USD 339
USD 237
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 294/night.

All reviewscomfortable bedreception deskrestaurants and shopsmin walkshopping malltaxi servicebuffet breakfastone nightgreat hotelyamiralvarolobbylocationmirafloresmattressairportbanks
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great location, this hotel was a perfect start for our Peru trip. We arrive by 2h00 am and we had no problem to check in. This hotel is also a Peru hop pick up spot in Miraflores. Rooms are small but are very confortable. A/C worked well, hot water in shower, nice matress. I recommand to everyone

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. I sadly had a bad situation back home that caused me to loose my flight on the last night and I couldn't find any conexion which made me feel anxious and desperate. People from the staff were EXTREMELY kind, warm hearted and they tried to do everything they could to make me feel better and to help me find a solution,even when I wasn't even gonna spend that night at their Hotel. They allowed me to even stay at the lobby until nearly 2 AM, when I was finally able to find a solution to my problem.To me, that is just enough to give this place a 5 star. Good service and a great staff is what makes a Hotel enjoyable. Room was clean, bed was big and comfy, the A/C worked wonderfully which for me is very important, and its located in a nice safe area just 15 walking minutes away from Larcomar Shopping and Larco Avenue. I'd suggest an improve on their rooms amenities,as there was only soap and a mix of shampoo and conditioner which didn't really work; but it's just a small detail that doesn't take away the great treatment I received by the staff during one of the most terrible times while being away from home. Thanks to all the staff. I'll be coming back soon!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank VanessaAras
Reviewed 27 January 2018

We stayed at Ibis Reducto 3 times during our 6 weeks in Peru, and we have never regretted. Unfortunately, for out 4th stay there was no vacancies.... so we went tIbis Larco. In difference to Ibis Larco, Ibis Reducto located a bit away from the touristy heart of Miraflores; however, 10 mins walk will take you to the middle point of Larco Av, and from there 5 mins to the Kennedy Park / Ovalo Miraflores, or the opposite way -> to Larcomar / Ocean Coast.

Or pay 5 soles for street taxi to take you anywhere within Miraflores.
Hotel also offers taxi service at set price, which is very reasonable, to different tourist spots of Lima and the airport.

Hotel is very new and has all the enhanced modern Ibis standard commodities.

Whats sets it above the other Ibis hotels is the buffet breakfast. A different variety of dishes are offered every day, and, in addition to a standard western breakfast set, includes excellent Peruvian meals selection.

If you are not afraid to use a public transport, the metropolitano buses run along the highway just on the northern side of the hotel. On metropolitano, it will take you 15-20 min to get to the Lima historic Centre, and will cost you next to nothing.

The hotel staff is always helpful and speaks English.

We found the new Ibis Reducto to be very comfortable and convenient.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018

This was a surprisingly nice Ibis. The room was very clean and comfortable. It is small if you have a lot of luggage. We were able to arrange it so we could move comfortably though. It was an excellent choice for the price. I'm really glad we saved the money and stayed here. Compared to other choices that were $40-$50 a night more, I'm glad we selected this and got to spend the money elsewhere. The staff was helpful.I would definitely pick this hotel again. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of 5 was because the taxi company stations inside the hotel that they recommend to us tried to rip us off and double charge us for our airport transfer, so if you use them beware. Otherwise, it was an excellent experience.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Breakfast is extra charge, but very tasty ! Location is good, in 10 min you can get to best restaurant in this area, till the beach 15min , staff is nice, English speaking. Clean rooms, just very small 1 window, but it’s ok! Taxi to airport 50sol.

Stayed: November 2017